Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't want forced rtv
we don't want op jedi/sith
if we wanted to play rtv we would join a already popular rtv server and if we wanna chill we hop on a 24/7 server
our right to play what we want should be forced by devs who barely play their own mod, people who play mb2 know what the community want and that's things like flinch and knockback, deathstar24/7 or any map like dotf or smuggler, I don't really see the main issue with 24/7 servers when this dead mod has people playing it on some of the best maps in mb2 when some of them are pretty bad.

withholding my donation until this issue isn't one anymore, rtv should never be forced unless you want population to decrease, clans like aod, maf and tr keep population in mb2 with these types of servers, not everyone wants to switch maps after round cap they wanna sit, meme and relax.

I haven't had this much fun in any star wars game ive played prior I hope this topic here gives some insight on what should not be done in the future.

also first person should be alot better and improved on, id use it all the time if you could change fov for first person.

Last edited:

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
But if most in the server vote for the next map instead of stay, then doesnt that mean that ppl want another map?

but glad to hear this from the voice of the community itself! (No i am not really for forcing rtv to every server)

but people can play rtv if they wanna play other maps

like why would I want to stay on a map like kamino when I could just stay on a 24/7 map or just switch to rtv for more options

I like knockback actually, the current state isn't perfect but knockback in the builds prior to flinch's addition was much more preferable for me. And the forced rtv thing is just misinformation I don't think the devs really plan to force rtv on anybody.

oh trust me they want to force rtv that's why they lock the threads, "its not planned but I wont rule it out" sounds like most devs want and some don't.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
You really haven't been here very long. Some developers have said similar things, before tR even existed. Locking threads is not an indicator of anything. We're also allowed to be frustrated with the lack of map diversity present within NA. Were humans too. It took 9 years for me to get progressive siege implemented. I wouldn't worry about something like this as we have other priorities for the moment.

I mean its hard to donate to something that's only declining and most people know I play everyday

If you're going to be that pessimistic, and want to use bribery as a way to get what you want. I don't want your donation at all. We've survived the majority of our time here on the money of developers alone. Donations are a recent thing. Things like knockback, jedi/sith balance will improve. We don't work on this 8-10 hours a day.

Karus

Donator
We don't want forced rtv
Literally not a single dev has said "we want to implement forced RTV".
also first person should be alot better and improved on, id use it all the time if you could change fov for first person.
1580358872270.png

wtf is forced rtv

afaik rtv is when a overwhelming majority of the number of players all want a map change and type rtv in chat.

wtf is forced rtv

afaik rtv is when a overwhelming majority of the number of players all want a map change and type rtv in chat.

They're talking about the debate thread over changing 24/7 map servers to rtv servers (prime example being tR Deathstar).

Fang

Donator
im sorry i cant tell where this forced rtv is from? are you suggesting development wants to have all of us use forced RTV? or are you referring to the insane amount of RTV servers which for some bizarre reason think smuggler and sailbarge are acceptable in a rotation

im sorry i cant tell where this forced rtv is from? are you suggesting development wants to have all of us use forced RTV? or are you referring to the insane amount of RTV servers which for some bizarre reason think smuggler and sailbarge are acceptable in a rotation

Read the thread that started this issue first so you don't get any misinformation

I agree with chalko about how first-person needs some love, Gunner V Saber situations have always been easier for me when I go into first person mode so that their models take up a much larger point of my screen, makes hitting the jedi when it counts significantly easier.

I also find that PBing someones first swing when they Yaw is a billion times easier in first person as well, as your own body isnt getting in your way, you can see their footwork better and discern swings easier as well. I rarely duel with first person for obvious reasons, but every time I have dueled with it, my pb's and reactions have improved significantly.

Right now the maximum FOV in first person is 97, but for some reason, first person FOV with a gun/saber is different than with your fists, it zooms in a lot more even with the maximum FOV settings. I'd like for TrueFov to get a larger range so that its closer to melee first-person fov, which is just better.

Status
Not open for further replies.