Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't want forced rtv
we don't want op jedi/sith
if we wanted to play rtv we would join a already popular rtv server and if we wanna chill we hop on a 24/7 server
our right to play what we want should be forced by devs who barely play their own mod, people who play mb2 know what the community want and that's things like flinch and knockback, deathstar24/7 or any map like dotf or smuggler, I don't really see the main issue with 24/7 servers when this dead mod has people playing it on some of the best maps in mb2 when some of them are pretty bad.

withholding my donation until this issue isn't one anymore, rtv should never be forced unless you want population to decrease, clans like aod, maf and tr keep population in mb2 with these types of servers, not everyone wants to switch maps after round cap they wanna sit, meme and relax.

I haven't had this much fun in any star wars game ive played prior I hope this topic here gives some insight on what should not be done in the future.

also first person should be alot better and improved on, id use it all the time if you could change fov for first person.

Last edited:

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
lightning now does more damage that way gunners have zero chance and barely had one to begin with

Not exactly how it works. Single target damage is still the same. For some reason there was a bug when there were multi-targets that was sharing the damage between them. Now the damage is the same regardless of situation. That was a bug fix, but the damage output was only increased in situations where you had more than one person being affected.

Rest is being worked on, you're being impatient, showing you have no chill.

Also you make me laugh, talking about certain maps not being good, but ho man DOTF classic and DS have tons of freaking issues with them. Like how easily camped the objectives are.

Last edited:
yet those are the most beloved maps, camping obj and some bugs don't make a bad map, not sure why that's laughable, calling me impatient because im stating my opinion and giving feedback doesn't make a lot of sense. Im not saying release the update tomorrow, im saying these are areas that should be focused on if you want a majority of the pop back on the side of the devs.

Karus

Donator
yet those are the most beloved maps, camping obj and some bugs don't make a bad map, not sure why that's laughable, calling me impatient because im stating my opinion and giving feedback doesn't make a lot of sense. Im not saying release the update tomorrow, im saying these are areas that should be focused on if you want a majority of the pop back on the side of the devs.
Bro lol, these are the types of posts that make me smh at this community. Mace has already said in this thread that the people who work on new hilts/models, do not work with code, to quote Mace directly they share a "different skillset" to other members of the team.

Those other members aren't substantial in number and don't have as much time as they used to have to spend working on the things you're requesting (biggest one being maps, I'm assuming?)

The way you're putting your point across, is as if the developers have said "You know what we need? MORE HILTS!" and delayed a more substantial update just because they deemed it neccessary to release new hilts and skins first.

That is obviously not the case, and is also why nobody will take your feedback seriously if you deliver it under a pretense.

yet those are the most beloved maps, camping obj and some bugs don't make a bad map, not sure why that's laughable
lol, 'my reasons why a map sucks are more qualified than yours' especially when you mention your extreme prowess of playing a pool of 2 (sic) maps nonstop. Certain spots being campable does make a bad design for a map and bugs compound on that issue, not sure what you're smoking.

I really hate this idea that any map that isn't DotF or Death Star is immediately shit and a waste of time. Surely it would be more productive to at least put forward ideas to improve them instead of just acting like they're entirely rotten.

whats that map with the big ass laser bridge, tunnels and an objective to plant the bomb called again, with the big spinny shit at the objective
It's fun as fuck and I wish it was played more

Same goes for Corellia, even though it's unbalanced it's fun to fuck around on

Karus

Donator
whats that map with the big ass laser bridge, tunnels and an objective to plant the bomb called again, with the big spinny shit at the objective
It's fun as fuck and I wish it was played more

Same goes for Corellia, even though it's unbalanced it's fun to fuck around on
Commtower

Bro lol, these are the types of posts that make me smh at this community. Mace has already said in this thread that the people who work on new hilts/models, do not work with code, to quote Mace directly they share a "different skillset" to other members of the team.

Those other members aren't substantial in number and don't have as much time as they used to have to spend working on the things you're requesting (biggest one being maps, I'm assuming?)

The way you're putting your point across, is as if the developers have said "You know what we need? MORE HILTS!" and delayed a more substantial update just because they deemed it neccessary to release new hilts and skins first.

That is obviously not the case, and is also why nobody will take your feedback seriously if you deliver it under a pretense.
take it seriously or not I really don't care, also not sure why you keep attacking me over my opinion, not sure why it triggers you lol
me asking for a revert in some changes isnt asking for alot tbh, and i could careless about reworks in bad maps nobody plays, and basically the devs did do that, more hilts? New ui? Sign me up. honestly only good thing about ui is peneke actually makes sense now. If you want you can keep trying to discredit my opinion all you like but im still gonna state them.

Also i highly doubt you know the number of people not playing because of these new updates

lol, 'my reasons why a map sucks are more qualified than yours' especially when you mention your extreme prowess of playing a pool of 2 (sic) maps nonstop. Certain spots being campable does make a bad design for a map and bugs compound on that issue, not sure what you're smoking.
if you think camping is bad design than every game has it lol, every map is going to have its negatives that still doesn't make it a bad map lol, and you thinking you are more qualified is more laughable than what karus said
Heres what you do, goto the camping spot, look at the person and kill them, its a pretty simple way to deal with camping

I really hate this idea that any map that isn't DotF or Death Star is immediately shit and a waste of time. Surely it would be more productive to at least put forward ideas to improve them instead of just acting like they're entirely rotten.
i dont think the bad maps shouldnt be improved, i just think there are bigger fish to fry, being gameplay bugs and changes that really effected the game and its playerbase

Last edited:
I also find that PBing someones first swing when they Yaw is a billion times easier in first person as well, as your own body isnt getting in your way, you can see their footwork better and discern swings easier as well. I rarely duel with first person for obvious reasons, but every time I have dueled with it, my pb's and reactions have improved significantly.
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Karus

Donator
take it seriously or not I really don't care, also not sure why you keep attacking me over my opinion, not sure why it triggers you lol
me asking for a revert in some changes isnt asking for alot tbh, and i could careless about reworks in bad maps nobody plays, and basically the devs did do that, more hilts? New ui? Sign me up. honestly only good thing about ui is peneke actually makes sense now. If you want you can keep trying to discredit my opinion all you like but im still gonna state them.

Also i highly doubt you know the number of people not playing because of these new updates
I'm not attacking you based on your opinion, not at all.
On the contrary, quite the opposite. I disliked the way in which you initially gave your crticisism.
Again, not your points, just the way you provided them.
I find that re-reading what I have posted makes me aware of how prudent I can come across as, apologies, though I recommend you do the same.

and you thinking you are more qualified is more laughable than what karus said
...you completely missed my quotes, Thats how YOU were coming across when describing issues with some maps but disregarding issues on overplayed maps that you are so fond of.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Warning: Flaming / Harassment

you thought I was trolling

we all wanted 100 new hilts and new bad maps, what we really want are gameplay fixes and game stability

This kind of entitled and unaware bullshit warrants aggressive responses. You discredit the whole dev team and then act clueless as to why you are being discredited yourself. It's not really an opinion when you are trying to speak on behalf of the entire community.

If you don't want to look like the biggest retard I suggest you read through the text you type before sending it so that you can spot the countless fallacies.

...you completely missed my quotes, Thats how YOU were coming across when describing issues with some maps but disregarding issues on overplayed maps that you are so fond of.
no I just don't think rtv maps should be forced just because most maps suck, doesn't make me more qualified because I think ds and dotf are good maps, nor is it because I think the others can be too big and boring. Im not discrediting your opinion either if you think they are decent, good for you, but like I said im gonna talk about the issues I have with the game I play everyday.

This kind of entitled and unaware bullshit warrants aggressive responses. You discredit the whole dev team and then act clueless as to why you are being discredited yourself. It's not really an opinion when you are trying to speak on behalf of the entire community.

If you don't want to look like the biggest retard I suggest you read through the text you type before sending it so that you can spot the countless fallacies.
and yeah im gonna discredit a dev team that ruins the game every patch, also the devs have never appeared helpful for the most part, anytime ive ever had an issue with this game i had to ask someone else or figure it out myself. Lindsey is the only decent dev because at least he plays and talks about things with the community in game and gets feedback. As far as im concerned the devs could care less about my opinion but ill still talk about it. Also calling me a retard doesnt get you anywhere

Last edited:

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
and yeah im gonna discredit a dev team that ruins the game every patch, also the devs have never appeared helpful for the most part, anytime ive ever had an issue with this game i had to ask someone else or figure it out myself. A far as im concerned the devs could care less about my opinion but ill still talk about it. Also calling me a retard doesnt get you anywhere

More accusatory bullshit that completely sidelines the points I made, thanks for proving them.

Again, you can't speak on behalf of the whole community and then call it a valid opinion and complain when someone questions it.
Devs are more than helpful when it comes to technical problems, just look through some of their posts?

Calling you a retard gets me down to your level of arguing. Which is retarded.

More accusatory bullshit that completely sidelines the points I made, thanks for proving them.

Again, you can't speak on behalf of the whole community and then call it a valid opinion and complain when someone questions it.
Devs are more than helpful when it comes to technical problems, just look through some of their posts?

Calling you a retard gets me down to your level of arguing. Which is retarded.
Nah you just wanna attack me, and im only stating what I see people complaining about in game which is the U.S. community lol
You must be pretty tough with all those tags though, which is why im assuming you thought I cared about your opinion after you called me retarded, I havent insulted anyone all ive said were negative things about this mod, which are pretty valid. And technical issues which I never got help with and had to figure out myself/ some else. It's one thing when someone didn't see your post but when your bring it up and are told " I don't get paid to sit here and help in support." I think priorities need to be shifted if some of these devs are burnt out in their creation.

I don't have issues having a civil conversation, even if I come off not very pleasant in my speech.
Also is that not what all of you are doing, complaining about my opionion?
When things like that start happening that's when a conversation about my opinion, which is why this thread was created, becomes a debate. Which im all for without insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.