Petition for the Inclusion of the New Fixed Powerbattles in the MBII Launcher

Would you support the addition of Powerbattles into the MBII launcher

• Total voters

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
No, we don't need to get rid of them.
No. Powerbattles won't be included in official release.
If the launcher is expanded to have add-on functionality, uM would be moved into that.

Another feature that has been discussed internally is to have custom error messages played when you attempt to load a map that you do not have. Something to say what to do, where to get them. Should be doable for any map packs with known and consistent prefixes.

Also @*LCG* High Overseer.rec. please remove the loose uM_ PK3s from your download archive as these are out of date and will conflict with what is distributed by the launcher.

If the launcher is expanded to have add-on functionality, uM would be moved into that.

Another feature that has been discussed internally is to have custom error messages played when you attempt to load a map that you do not have. Something to say what to do, where to get them. Should be doable for any map packs with known and consistent prefixes.

Also @*LCG* High Overseer.rec. please remove the loose uM_ PK3s from your download archive as these are out of date and will conflict with what is distributed by the launcher.

Tis not my Archive, I will ask the owner to do so.

EDIT : I just put it into my own Drive

Last edited:
The download in the original post is in need of some removal of maps that crash servers. Who is the owner of that folder? I can send an update to them directly if they are on the mb2 forums or steam.

The download in the original post is in need of some removal of maps that crash servers. Who is the owner of that folder? I can send an update to them directly if they are on the mb2 forums or steam.

Did you notice the link was changed, I moved the file to my drive, and now you can download it straight off there.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Lets just say that this could be the start of community involvement in progress again. 8)

Lets just say that this could be the start of community involvement in progress again. 8)

I'm tempted to dip my hand into assisting the project, granted I have time now. Right now, I'm conflicted. I think I'm going to work on some models, maybe a Kylo Ren model seeing how there is so much demand for one. maybe a TR-8R stun baton lightsaber for FA

Hello! So I was still waiting and looking forward to play powerbattles, but I run out of patience and created a server myself :) I hosted powerbattles server today for a few hours, I redirected people to your google docs fixed powerbattles, because when they had older non-fixed version, they had bugged map. I host it on my PC when I wanna play (as a temporary solution for no official steady servers) so you are all welcomed to join me. I'm hosting from Czech republic with a really slow upload, but still very solid ping (50-90 others). My ingame name's ShadowTrooper :)

Hope to see you - fellow PB fans - in game at some point :)

I am consudering letting the server run also when I'm at school, so everyday like 7:00-16:00 cca Prague time, I'll track of some statistics if there will be people playing so I don't do it for no purpose. Feel free to contact me for any further info, request or advice how to improve my server :)
(skype: matth3w00)

Brw. I hope I can write stuff like this here, sorry if it's offtopic

Hello! So I was still waiting and looking forward to play powerbattles, but I run out of patience and created a server myself :) I hosted powerbattles server today for a few hours, I redirected people to your google docs fixed powerbattles, because when they had older non-fixed version, they had bugged map. I host it on my PC when I wanna play (as a temporary solution for no official steady servers) so you are all welcomed to join me. I'm hosting from Czech republic with a really slow upload, but still very solid ping (50-90 others). My ingame name's ShadowTrooper :)

Hope to see you - fellow PB fans - in game at some point :)
I think DOTF may be jacked up, I'm not sure, just have RTV/RTM if not that leave dotf out of the rotation. I think that is the only map that was bugged in a slightly older release. That slightly older release is also not up there

EDIT: In response to you other post, This is a thread for Powerbattles, I really don't see how it is off topic ;3 It also shows the movement is getting support, and more backing by the 'gracious community' of which the map will inhabit.