• Total voters
PETITION
For the Inclusion of the New Fixed Powerbattles in the MBII Launcher

~SIGNATURES~
TotallyNotLagging(Me)
Preston
M@crobyte
KimmyMarin (Conditonally with Brownies)
Flagger (AKA Medek Flagger/Nurse Flagger)
pipegomes
Shady
BigBossBigTeef
D3rwen
Pepsi

And all you other fools who voted Ya!

~Why?~
So guys, do you remember Powerbattles, that fun filled, non-serious, derpy, and sometimes brokenly stupid experience. You could be Admiral Ackbar slamming people with a hammah, be a suicide bombing Mandalorian, and just about any other stupidly powerful and dumb combination. The point is, it was freaking fun. Overtime the maps became unsupported, but now they live my friends! They live! I have permission from KimmyMarin to post this who I assume gave me permission from the server owner Sam, whom I am told repaired this with the creator's consent. Powerbattles can be played on a lot of maps, from DotF, to Pirates vs Ninjas. It is a Full Authentic set of maps. It would help bring more fun in to an increasingly anti-fun community, and help cheer up the rage quitting saberists while possibly attracting more users.

~Footage~

Credit to Minty620

~Download~
z_Power_Battles_new(UPDATED).pk3

It is the most latest uploaded file on that drive.
EDIT: I FIXED IT! U WELCUM!
RE-EDIT : IT IS THE ONLY FILE NOW

POWERBATTLES FOREVER

POWERBATTLES 2016!!!!!!!

~Working on Siggys~

Last edited:

Pipexlul

R&D
Movie Battles II Team
How about a new powerbattles? (No drama-inducing themes please, such as the "Clan Wars Power Battles")
FA has improved a lot since the last PB, and using the new features would be fun.

EDIT: Also, as much I am in for the fun factor, adding them to the official launcher might not be something I would agree with. Maybe just keep it as a private community project.

How about a new powerbattles? (No drama-inducing themes please, such as the "Clan Wars Power Battles")
FA has improved a lot since the last PB, and using the new features would be fun.

EDIT: Also, as much I am in for the fun factor, adding them to the official launcher might not be something I would agree with. Maybe just keep it as a private community project.

I am considering taking up a project, to make a new Powerbattles-esk thing, but I wish to preserve the original, in all of its nostalgia, and glory. I am thinking of multiple themes, different universes fighting each other, like Star Trek vs Star Wars, Streamer vs Streamer-esk things. I think if I did a Clan Wars powerbattles, I would raise hell, and promptly be banned from every clan server.

why not? they should be added as well! they are art work and should be appreciated too and have fun with it :p

Fuck powerbattles.

Dear Sir or Madam, hIeV as you call yourself, why do you say, and I quote "Fuck powerbattles" what is your reasoning for wanting to have intercourse with Powerbattles, you coming on with obscenities, shows your lack of vocabulary my dear Sir or Madam, please use better vocabulary, and more reasoning to back up your claim.

Dear Sir or Madam, hIeV as you call yourself, why do you say, and I quote "Fuck powerbattles" what is your reasoning for wanting to have intercourse with Powerbattles, you coming on with obscenities, shows your lack of vocabulary my dear Sir or Madam, please use better vocabulary, and more reasoning to back up your claim.

I wanna fug that power battle.

1429325911483.png

Wait, so can we already play powerbattles? I don't care if it comes with the launcher or by a manual download, so I picked conflicted. The important thing for me is that it is playable. Which server has it?

Did you just fix pb to be playable or did you add in the new features, like ion blobs for clones, dash for heroes etc.? Guess I'm gonna find out when I get to play it but still asked it.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Powerbattles as custom modification cannot be included into Launcher directly. It also doesn't fit our goal (look @ mod's name).

Buuuuuuuuut!

I don't want to be the evil one, so what if there will be something like Addon manager with "shop" where you can choose what addons would you like to add to your game. That includes all stuff added to shop by replacement's author.

Pipexlul

R&D
Movie Battles II Team
Powerbattles as custom modification cannot be included into Launcher directly. It also doesn't fit our goal (look @ mod's name).

Buuuuuuuuut!

I don't want to be the evil one, so what if there will be something like Addon manager with "shop" where you can choose what addons would you like to add to your game. That includes all stuff added to shop by replacement's author.

MBII integrates microtransactions? Cool! *This line is sarcasm* *This line is sarcasm*

On topic: If we allowed certain asset creators to post their stuff on this "shop" or maybe even allow everyone (with admins approval) to contribute. We could get around the Download Files from server issue. I like this.

Last edited:

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I doubt it's a good idea to involve money here.
If we ever going to do this (gonna be a black day for me :( ), we still need to implement the passworded .pk3 system and binding .pk3s to account.
Nay.
I think lou quoted "shop", so it will be not like a shop, but more like a comfortable interface for users to choose which addons they want, no money involved.