Perion's Goods&Crafts

Hello fair people! Behold a wild venture that I am upholding since taking up the craft of modelling, even though my personal skills are abysmal to say the least.

Here you can find mostly hilt creations and sometimes reskinned or frankensteined player models which do not follow any form of consistency in theme.

Practically, this is a WIP thread that should be within the JkHub forums however I have no experience in JKA or its modding mechanics (not sure if it's different at all from how to replace models for MBII :p).

Anywho thanks for visiting, i'll be uploading download links for the good stuff from yours truly sometime soon.

Upvote 0
Negan from the Walking Dead and his iconic Lucille bat with barbed wire.
Download Here!

*replaces kyle*

1662F942F447595A231EF5F747AF0ACFB02C4E8E

Last edited:

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Hey, these are cool. Looking forward to seeing more from your work.

Finally, Thexan is almost done.

E6D38911116750CF6BBD7F8E5D3F593635FCA5B4

Just a few model tweeks and retextures should make it ready for a release, however, the shoulder pads on the right side defo need some reworking. Nothing that can't be fixed in future though ;)

Credits:
Jeff - Arcann model + textures
Ruxith - Galen Marek head
Star - re-textures
Yours truly - Frankensteining the model.

Last edited:
Thexan is still a work in progress but you may download it here (Replaces Jedi Trainer).

CJGGwY5WIAAfLD9.jpg

The model has major clipping issues and I believe such will be solved when i have the time. Textures will be changed as well such as having more black where appropriate, additionally, the textures for the face may also be edited to have a somewhat better resemeblence to both twins making it possible after this to simply convert the model to a healthy Arcann :)

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
I think you should change the face to not look like Galen, and instead much more like Thexan.

For now, i've just retextured the clothing to be more, well darkish instead of being 'grey + blue'. Additionally i'm finding major difficulties in removing clipping as such already existed in the original Arcann model however the new textures make them much more visible.

Here is the download for a slightly retextured Thexan - different Galen face and darker robes to be black and grey instead of grey and blue. - All is still subject to change. zz_zz_P_Models01.pk3

Additionally with the download is some random cyberpunk frankenstein I made from Jeff's Nico Okarr model body with luke's head in the attempts to make 'cyberpunk luke'
(Thexan replaces Kyle - Luke Replaces Jedi Trainer)

T0Jl1dN.jpg

I don't really know if many people on MBII are fans of the witcher franchise to have played the 1st one but In the past day I just made this simple yet iconic sword from the witcher, If you're interested in it the download link will be up soon :eek:. (currently replaces vader hilt)
-1968708875.jpg
7BCCAE79FA3A8D814DBA285323B6FF6CA58BAC29

Look at how different and nasty the textures look on my version :confused: