Ouj Reviews...

Hello people.
For a few months I've been doing video game reviews on YouTube, Ocelot contacted me on Steam asking me to do one of MB2 which is what prompted me to start playing again. I didn't remove the HUD or anything because I was going for how it actually is to play rather than an advert or frag video and I think it came out OK regardless.

Take a look.

Upvote 0

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
The fact that i see you maybe once a month on a server speaks for itself.
We're missing each other, obviously - I'm quite active on servers, lately.

If you step in as a admin for bad behavior people will start to say racist/sexist things just to bait you. And I am totally fine with that. That's what I would do if I wasn't an admin on the server.

Congratulations.

Be sure that I won't allow you to kick/ban people from BG server for any chat related issues.

First of all, I strongly suggest you educate yourself about how administrating interface on your clan's server work. Admins are unable to ban people - it is Viserys job. Most trusted admins can tempban, at most.

Second - if I agree to take up on task of administrating something, i strictly follow Admin's Code of Conduct for given server, and BG server got administration rules posted on this very forum (look for it in appropriate section). Given that, your suggestion is rather offensive, not to mention silly.

Last but not least - we're talking about official servers, obviously. On private ones, people can organize misogyny orgies or sob for old times of extreme immaturity being universally accepted, for all I care. Thankfully, it is the official servers that are setting standards, not clan ones - clans and their servers come and go, but the official ones are what gives people first impression about MBII.
---

BTW - "smod mute" function is incoming, obviously.

/Cat Lady

Last edited:
I'm fully for a civil discussion but this is getting way too offtopic.

I'll be on mobile the whole day so I won't write a wall of text here. Just wanted to say that BG server is where people play and get expressions about the game. Not saying the official servers are bad but it's a fact that we have the most players.
And while it is true that viserys is the server "goddess", BG always has the last word when it comes to bans.

I'd like to get on a rant here about how I hate white knights but that would certainly not help.

Anyway I really like that the mute command is coming. That should help against the chat spammers.

So, I've nearly finished reviewing Banjo Kazooie, does anyone have any ideas on what I should do next?

Edit: As previously mentioned, here's the Banjo-Kazooie review.

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
You could review creativerse. I haven't played it yet, but most people say it's a better version of minecraft or smth along those lines.

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Thanks for the heads up, bought Ori with the spare 10€ I had on my Steam account. 8)

The game works, but holy shit where the fuck is that performance patch.
I rather have the downgraded console port version if that ment a more stable game.

Full conversion mod support saved that games launch day.
Is this the price of modifiable games? Bugs and performance issues?

Because besides the very old days, where shit was basic as fuck. You could modify anything and everything and the game wouldn't rip itself apart. But that's because it was basic as fuck and the games were made like mods to an engine.

Now games these days that you can mod are actual games supported by an engine. (Except bethesda titles, thier shit is broke af.)

Last edited:
It does seem that way, mod support for bugs. I'm not sure it's a good tradeoff.

I'd prefer to have the game work at launch and mod support added afterwards.

OK. So I fixed my PS4, got a cold, got over the cold, and finally finished my review for Gravity Rush Remastered. Here it is...

Yeah. I've been inactive. I did play the new Hitman though.

Oh which thumbnails are better? The ones from the posts above or the white background one from here?