Ouj Reviews...

Hello people.
For a few months I've been doing video game reviews on YouTube, Ocelot contacted me on Steam asking me to do one of MB2 which is what prompted me to start playing again. I didn't remove the HUD or anything because I was going for how it actually is to play rather than an advert or frag video and I think it came out OK regardless.

Take a look.

Upvote 0

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
lol Ouj, last time I remember seeing you is in b17 or something. Welkumm black.

Good review, but my slow internet is having trouble loading the file. Nub compression? 56k racist!? Oh wait just my slow internets.

On another note, I think we should make cg_thirdpersoncameradamp 1 and cg_thirdpersontargetdamp 1 the default so that the 3rd person camera doesn't lag behind crosshair.

I have been waiting to get a short timed video so I can show my friends and get them to understand the game.
The current videos I only showed them were the cultist videos because of how short they were.

This will assist me very much for getting my circle of friends away from dota.

NrA are the terrorist organisation of MB2.

Would anyone object to me posting new videos here in case people want to see them?

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
Nice! Short, snappy and to the point. Great visual aid and a pleasing voice to listen to. I watched your Jedi Knight Outcast review after this and I honestly don't remember the game looking that good lol, is that footage entirely vanilla or did you have some mods installed?

All vanilla Demontous, it's admittedly bumped up to 2560x1440 resolution which would make it prettier a bit but otherwise that's it. It's aged really well actually.

Thanks for the messages dudes :D

DarthDementous

US Official Server Admin
All vanilla Demontous, it's admittedly bumped up to 2560x1440 resolution which would make it prettier a bit but otherwise that's it. It's aged really well actually.

Thanks for the messages dudes :D

gotta admit, that's a new one

hmm, those levels look a tonne more interesting than JKA I think I might have to actually get out my copy and play JKO to completion for the first time. I'm just so godawful at solving the puzzles so I normally can't get past the first level.

I wouldn't call them puzzles it's almost more of a platformer. The early levels are quite mazey too so it can be tough finding your way around. It took a few hours to get used to it again then i pretty much blitzed it. Nar Shadaa was brutal though.

Edit: Hey it was one letter! People have been spelling Oujamaflip wrong for my whole life lol

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Nice review, terrible in-game chat of people involved :( Why, oh why, haven't you turned chat off? Or, IDK, using star wars alphabet mod, so we could pretend that people actually talked something sensibler there? ;)