NERO's MB2 Shorts

Thought I'd make a separate thread for these.
Occasionally something silly happens in-game. I don't really bother to keep these around long enough to put in a video, as they're more rare than your usual stylish frags, so I decided to make short videos of them.

Here's the first three ones that are also in the community creativity thread

And a more fresh one, from today. I had to stop playing because of this one.

Thanks for the tennis Ouja but I'm afraid I have to sit 30 rounds outta this one

Upvote 0
I can't find that setting in my control panel. Weird. Well, Nvidia control panel's custom scaling is almost the same, I guess.

I'll try to look up some troubleshooting over OpenJKs resolutions. If that won't work, I'll just have to figure out a way to run an older version of the game via Steam or a virtual CD. I don't even know why I haven't bought a retail copy of this game after all these years, considering it's like 15 euros on eBay.

EDIT: Fiddled around with stuff myself and for the heck of it I manually executed my MBII config via the console with /exec jampconfig. Now, the game reloaded at 800x600 windowed, but for some reason the window appeared in the middle of my screen. So I tried it out, changed the custom resolution to 1216x690, and now it works properly.

Gotta keep this in mind if anyone else gets the issue.

Last edited:
There was an instance where a mando rocketed me from one of those spots and I tanked the rocket. I was playing wookie.
And I managed to fly up onto the ledge there. I had no idea what was going on until I saw people marking the fuck out in chat and then the mando sniped me.

lSUDNeQ.jpg

Been a while since I posted anything. Decided to follow the example of everyone else making shorts and pile them in a single video instead of spreading them across many small videos.