NERO's MB2 Shorts

Thought I'd make a separate thread for these.
Occasionally something silly happens in-game. I don't really bother to keep these around long enough to put in a video, as they're more rare than your usual stylish frags, so I decided to make short videos of them.

Here's the first three ones that are also in the community creativity thread

And a more fresh one, from today. I had to stop playing because of this one.

Thanks for the tennis Ouja but I'm afraid I have to sit 30 rounds outta this one

Upvote 0
Oh I hoped you added the last one, that was so funny I died to a fire nade afterwards cos i was too busy laughing to move.

Oh I hoped you added the last one, that was so funny I died to a fire nade afterwards cos i was too busy laughing to move.

After I died right there the server autobanned me for too many TK points. Thanks to maybe 3 !Ps from every derp who went to that corner despite me saying 10 times it's dumb af.

Darthsnoke212

Banned
anybody else lose any motivation they ever had to start playing this game again after seeing these videos :l
its like the only reason people with colored names even play this game (besides the ones on duels modes since those are just roleplayers) are just trying to make highlights videos that 99% of the times never make it past 70 views trying to get that 1% chance of hitting the meme jackpot
and the noncolored names that are playing those modes are doing it because they found this game from those meme highlights videos and wanted to be in on the videos
/rant (gfys)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3b3d69f9510dfd247cfd6ab849869039.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Movie Battles 2 friend code: |DS|Josh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Your videos reminded me that there were different crosshairs. Now I can finally aim better :D

anybody else lose any motivation they ever had to start playing this game again after seeing these videos :l
its like the only reason people with colored names even play this game (besides the ones on duels modes since those are just roleplayers) are just trying to make highlights videos that 99% of the times never make it past 70 views trying to get that 1% chance of hitting the meme jackpot
and the noncolored names that are playing those modes are doing it because they found this game from those meme highlights videos and wanted to be in on the videos
/rant (gfys)
Um. No?

/rant (gfys)

It's really the other way around. Playing just for the fun of it, and saving stuff that's worth of highlighting. Since it takes very little effort to record demos, might as well do so.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
"playing for the fun of it"
In other words, showcasing what makes the game mode so fucking retarded?
Ive played this game for 10 years so I could finally make a memevideo with 100k views. It has been my life goal and I am yet to succeed. I never made my videos because I found it to be extremely enjoyable (I could edit a video 3 days straight hardly noticing the time passing, it was that much of a shitty project to do), but because I wanted youtube fame out of this unknown game.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
"playing for the fun of it"
In other words, showcasing what makes the game mode so fucking retarded?
Okay, your opinion has been more than stated. Now, if you have nothing positive to contribute to this thread, kindly don't post in it. Thank you.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
*photoshopped shorts with MBII logo image*.jpg (I am too lazy to make - anyone?)

Yes, I have played this game for 9 years to become the first true MB2 memer. My plan has been revealed.

Two new shorts.
Video quality is ass because I can't be arsed to fight with Steam or virtual CDs to make a regular outdated client work and OpenJK really hates almost every resolution there is, and my TV's resolution settings are freaking weird too, 1216x690 or it goes 'past the edge', add adobe premiere and youtube to the mix and I don't even know what the resolution truly is anymore.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I don't know about Adobe Premier, but usually you can change the resolution by upscaling, although in your case it might look stretched and weird.

Yeah, it's basically stretching it in and out throughout the process of recording, rendering and uploading, even though I try to keep the resolution as similar as possible.

Dunno why you get probs Nero, I didn't and mine was running at 1440p. It stretches the UI but that's it really. Ran great, no crashes. I used Shadowplay to record it but you gotta turn on desktop capture cos it doesn't work with OpenGL but it worked great.

Basically:
My desktop resolution is 1216x690, as I explained. I basically have to minimize it with Nvidia or it goes past the edges of this weird ass TV I've got for a monitor.
Now, OpenJK is a motherfucker for some reason and at custom resolution 1216x690, either at fullscreen or windowed, it only shows a part of the screen in MB2, the rest is hidden away in the top right corner. The same happens with various other resolutions, 1280x760 for one. One that showed it relatively in the right size was a step down from 1280x760 (but that still goes slightly off the edges).
It's weird, it makes no sense, but the problem basically is that OpenJK won't display certain resolutions properly.