My First Day in MBII

ent

Movie Battles II Team
I also use some commands that I don't understand, posting in case they're useful
seta cg_bobpitch "0"
seta cg_bobup "0"
seta cg_bobroll "0"
seta cg_breathingEffects "0"
seta com_affinity "3"
seta r_subdivisions 80
seta r_vertexlight 1
seta r_picmip 4
com_affinity exists in MBII Client (OpenJK) and jaMME only.
That cvar forces your multicore CPU use certain cores depending on the set value for the game process.
The values are bit-field so 1 is to use the 1st core only, 2 is to use the 2nd core only and their sum is 3 so the game uses the 1st and 2nd cores only. And so on with other power of 2 values for every core (1, 2, 4, 8 etc).
It's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to run the game on a single core - it gives much more FPS and prevents unexpected FPS drops.
So you better change the value to any value of power of 2.
By default it's 1.

cg_bob* ones control the gun "bobbing" in first person.

r_vertexlight uses precompiled lights in maps so you won't see dynamic lights in game (saber light on walls etc), shadows and the game in general will look uglier but it gives more FPS.

r_picmip changes the texture quality. 0 is excellent quality, higher number - more compressed textures. It does not change your FPS.

r_subdivisions changes amount of polygons on curved map objects like arches etc. It gives only a few extra FPS. Not sure about values.

Okay so after playing this mod for 2 days I can come to a conclusion that this mod is great, with lots of content and cool stuff. It's a bit hard to get used to but the main issue I'm having is that most people on all the servers I've played are all bullies. It's like everyone expects you to be amazing straight away.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
Okay so after playing this mod for 2 days I can come to a conclusion that this mod is great, with lots of content and cool stuff. It's a bit hard to get used to but the main issue I'm having is that most people on all the servers I've played are all bullies. It's like everyone expects you to be amazing straight away.

Ignore them, with /ignore <name>. You should play at your own place, the problem is a lot of people who have played for years have forgotten what it was like when they started.

I would recommend spectating players who seem to be doing well to see how they approach things.

oh its you! Hexodious the crazy jedi that tilts me, how on earth do you do flying kick I been searching lol. played this awhile now and still dont know basic stuff

He actually uses hacks.....

But don't worry I'll share the hack ;)

To do a flying kick in melee press Forward + Use + Alt Attack
To do a flying kick with saber out press Forward + Use + Class Special 2

Hi Friends, how to create a duel server with bots and humans?.
1° create and add bots later in game?.
Thanks in advance.

If you think you have been abused on BG servers please post a report here
bea359e27c6b8c2fcd96c93afd5941d0.png