(MUST SEE) Argorn cheat proof.

Should hackers be banned from this game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karus

Donator
This program has been broken a few times by updates. It tends to cause people to crash within a few minutes if they are using it. Launcher will also refuse to even start if certain versions of it are running, because whoever wrote it is an incompetent fuck and made it its own DoS.
HAHAHAHA that made my day thank you

Karus

Donator
Well shiet, my predictive crouches will now get me called a haxor. Lucky I don't play much.
I often have to crouch to avoid slaps because the server doesn't register my swingblocks properly.

Note: If SB script works by crouching, more ppl should try out the crouching melee kick. That'll knock them if they don't swingblock.

Also, this cheat is beyond gross isn't it? Look at those options.

Seriously. Fuck cheaters.
I should have added "consistent" to that, my bad lol. Also about the script, I can't confirm 100% but I'm pretty sure it blocks crouch spinkick also. It certainly works in an odd way which I don't entirely understand but I know for a fact that part of it is to automatically crouch the player. It also auto-jumps (a great option for Open players...)
Also your point about the server not registering the SB, is that fact?
My ideology is that if someone like Shama/Shumaton, a Far East Russia player with 130 ping+ can SB with no problems then crouching is just a crutch.
Also just silly in general when do you ever see Jedi/Sith crouching mid-duel idk just looks silly to me but it's all preference and I guess if it helps you win, why not

Last edited:
This isn't exactly true. People with very low latency won't show any green on the lagometer. It depends on alot of factors. Rest assured however there is absolutely no way that software cheats can lower ping. Possibly they could trick it into displaying a lower ping but you cannot break the laws of physics.

This program has been broken a few times by updates. It tends to cause people to crash within a few minutes if they are using it. Launcher will also refuse to even start if certain versions of it are running, because whoever wrote it is an incompetent fuck and made it its own DoS.
How would you explain people using unlocked timenudge values, which seems to make their animations look jittery/their swings to be able to land quicker with rapey mouse movement? Is that possible?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Timenudge:
Spectating the player in question with lagometer turned ON can help in detecting timenudge/Lag Unlocker.
If there is no green at the bottom of the lagometer, timenudge is being used.
This isn't exactly true. People with very low latency won't show any green on the lagometer. It depends on alot of factors.
I get <= 20 ping on most servers and I still have a green bar, so there is some truth to that statement. As far as I can tell with timenudge, it does more harm than good on the users end if you already have good ping, since its function is to predict, not make your ping lower. Which means that it will not always be accurate information. I'm not sure where this idea that it is a god tool for achieving super low latency came from.

(Here is an old FAQ for Quake 3 Engine's timenudge: Frequently-asked Questions)

Last edited:

Karus

Donator
AND THERES MORE
At 0:02, you can see him performing a D swing, whilst running with A. In reality, he should have performed an A swing (which would be the saber swinging from his right side).

Now I mentioned in the Discord, you could easily play devil's advocate and suggest that in the slap animation delay time, he input his D swing and ran to the left, which is I think, entirely possible, however unlikely.

The fact that he is pulling this off when a few months ago he couldn't compete with a gone-off grape, leads me to suspect the obvious here
(Auto-parry)

Also, the beginning part of the video shows it all, really. Look how he teleports to Hessu at the very start of the duel. lol
I've also attached a slow-mo video of Hessu's clip, which shows Argorn doing some really freaky shit. My first suspicion was SB script but since Hessu's slap was already used (5 second cooldown) it must be something along the lines of an Auto-Parry script or something like that. I mean, look at this guy ffs:
Argorn strange W swing mid-combo animation
The weirdness in question is the very, VERY fast W swing + crouch during the combo.

Details:

What I find MORE INTERESTING is that, he swings TWICE at the start of his chain, stops to block the slap, and CONTINUES the chain with THREE more swings.

Clearly we can see that he manages to get in W, SA, swings at the beginning of his combo.
He then proceeds to get D, W and A swings in the SAME CHAIN as his first two-hits.

This means the chain didn't reset, which is evident from his playermodels anims. Chain-reset can be told by timing but also by animation. If the model has not completely finished the animation of the hilt returning to it's neutral state or "stance", the chain can still be continued via halfswing, with the maximum amount of swings being FOUR.

Now I must digress, the saber hit clearly didn't affect Hessu's combo, so we have to assume that it dealt no damage or was just a visual bug. Though, this accompanied with all previous allegations and in-game duel experience leads me to believe that this isn't a bug.

What I think:
Personally, I believe it's some sort of auto-parry script, mixed with unrestricted timenudge cvars. He inputs W, which shows the W animation, but the script does an A swing to keep him from being interrupted, which negates his original mistake of trying to parry the combo with a W.

If you still need convincing, I honestly don't know what to say to you. Use your common sense and judge by evidence, not what Argorn or Vega are telling you.

Last edited:

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
At 0:02, you can see him performing a D swing, whilst running with A. In reality, he should have performed an A swing (which would be the saber swinging from his right side).
Now I mentioned in the Discord, you could easily play devil's advocate and suggest that in the slap animation delay time, he input his D swing and ran to the left, which is I think, entirely possible, however unlikely.
The fact that he is pulling this off when a few months ago he couldn't compete with a gone-off grape, leads me to suspect the obvious here.
(Auto-parry)
Also, the beginning part of the video shows it all, really. Look how he teleports to Hessu at the very start of the duel. lol
1600984137960.png

Karus

Donator
I get <= 20 ping on most servers and I still have a green bar, so there is some truth to that statement. As far as I can tell with timenudge, it does more harm than good on the users end if you already have good ping, since its function is to predict, not make your ping lower. Which means that it will not always be accurate information. I'm not sure where this idea that it is a god tool for achieving super low latency came from.

It helps with input lag, so that is why it can be beneficial to users. Other clients appear laggy/choppier (depending on the value used) but input lag is reduced overall. (Bare in mind the input response gained is quite minimal, but it IS there). This isn't true for ALL games though, I'm sure. Just an MBII/JKA thing. No idea though.
But that is the trade-off. More visual lag, less input lag? Or vice versa. Really it's best to not use timenudge, considering that it makes others look choppy, messing with your PB ability as well as overall prediction game on the opponent.
However, somebody who is using other cheats in conjunction with this, might not have to worry about that.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader

0 ping is achievable if you are the server host or if you are lucky - i frequently used to get 0 ping on BG's old server back when vis was incharge. Depending what the server is running ping isnt actually ping. For jamp servers and OpenJK servers without the relevent update ping is actually the number of frames behind the server multiplied by the server frame time. For a server running at 40 fps people on these servers will tend to have a ping that is a multiple of 25, on 20fps servers it will be a multiple of 50.

That link isnt entirely accurate either. Even the parts that are, keep in mind there is only one hit scan weapon in the game. It doesnt really do anything with snapshots or networking.

Karus

Donator
0 ping is achievable if you are the server host or if you are lucky - i frequently used to get 0 ping on BG's old server back when vis was incharge. Depending what the server is running ping isnt actually ping. For jamp servers and OpenJK servers without the relevent update ping is actually the number of frames behind the server multiplied by the server frame time. For a server running at 40 fps people on these servers will tend to have a ping that is a multiple of 25, on 20fps servers it will be a multiple of 50.

That link isnt entirely accurate either. Even the parts that are, keep in mind there is only one hit scan weapon in the game. It doesnt really do anything with snapshots or networking.
Sorry to bother you about this kid again, but is that W swing a visual bug? Or is that something unusual? Personally I've never seen it before so I'm just wondering if what I've heard is true, about it being a bug, thanks in advance

Yeah I uninstalled the game last week because I felt people were exploiting and it was pretty infuriating. Dunno how long it'll take for me to reinstall, but I do know exploits don't stop at Argorn.

Good luck Defiant.

Status
Not open for further replies.