(MUST SEE) Argorn cheat proof.

Should hackers be banned from this game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First things first, who is Argorn, for those who have been living on a cave and those who are new players.

Argorn takes part on the EU dueling scene, begin the grandmaster of Je'daii clan. He started to use scripts (specially the Swing Block one) , whose appearance is this:

It was so obvious that people started to lose the small faith that they had in this game, however, it was so ridiculous that it reached a point where everyone who has been playing for more than 1 week and wasnt part of Je'daii clan started to dodge his duels, making him flame time to time as soon as someone good enough joined to the server and starts to beat him. EXs:

(Pay attention at how this guy calls someone toxic and right after he starts to be toxic himself)

*Here i have to mention that this happened on the 100$ Tournament day, where it was my first time playing after a 4/5 month break, we took some duels where i won by 5/1; before that break, i faced him before the cheat acussations werent as clear, this guy was able to beat the shit out of me, he couldnt get slapped no matter what, he looked like a tank with 3 extra cannons, then how is it possible that he gets played like a fiddle when he has been actively playing for the 4/5 months where i dissapiared? As strange as it sounds, after that issue and considering this fact, i started to make my own research.

In less than 5 minutes of this research, i found people willing help me erase this guy from the community, but most important, i found the script that he used:

I printed black the image and nickname of the guy that gave me the script for obvious reasons.

On my research, i found out that a lot of people had this script, but only Argorn was the one who thought that it will be a good idea to use cheats on a game where you can tell with so much ease when someone isnt relying on skill but external devices (or at least he was the one who used it without at least hiding it a little bit, which makes him the most obvious hacker that ever played this mod aswell [at least on EU dueling scene]).

The next thing on my research was to know depth information about him, i found out he is KRONOS this didnt help me since this was a nonamer/nobody to me, however some people knew him, apparently he was on The Initium Novum clan, and this is the opinion that its owners have about him.

So, there we have the information that before he was named Argorn, he was already been accused of scripts, and that from one day to another (lets also consider the fact of he getting kicked of TIN during that time), he changes his name despite begin a total unknown to the community, why would it be? I think this question is such obvious that it doesnt even need to be answered.

Conversation of Argorn and Puskie discussing why Argorn was kicked.

If you came to this point, CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is coming to its end.

Now, lets get into further evidences taken by Hessu (one of current EU high-tiers).

First, discord conversation:

Videos:

Some people say (only Je'daii members for what i have seen tho) that Argorn shouldnt be accused anymore, since he has stopped to use cheats, he is a reformed good boy now, what you do on the past shouldn't matter if you change... We will now see the real reason of why he stopped using hacks.

Check this conversation with Karus (one of the current best duelist of EU scene) where he talks with Defiant about this.

His conversation with Defiant:

As you can see, Devs already know about this hacker using external devices, but we didnt get an answer for them, sadly, but its sure that Argorn was noticed about that information of devs knowing that he is using external devices, THIS, is the real reason of why he stopped using hacks; he isnt reformed, and even if he is, we shouldnt forgive people who cheats specially on this game, which gets harder and harder as time goes by, also the community is slowly fading, the use of hacks just removes all the skill gaps this game has, which skips the hard part of the game, also, it makes people quit this game aswell, but not only that, since he is hard to defeat due the hacks, the new people that don't know that he is a hacker will focus on his stats, and eventually, would take his lessons and join his clan, which will cause in those new players begin unskilled and, probably. leaving the game on the long progress, plus this players will most likely defend and hide him despite they will understand after 1/2 months of playing MB2 that he undoubtly uses cheat devices, just because they got taught by him. Also lets not mention that this guy, is not only a hacker, but also toxic.

However, if you still think there isnt enough evidences, i have something really JUICY for you:

Vega (Je'daii owner, leader, and creator) admitting that Argorn uses this script and that it was given to him when he was on TIN (the time where he was also kicked from TIN, and also where he changed his name from Kronos to Argorn) from Nightshades (Well known scripter and glitch finder-abuser).

*There Vega says that this script was distribuyed inside cult aswell, i talked with Eazy E, owner of cultist clan to talk with him about this (honestly, i have never noticed a cult clan member cheating, and it will be easy to spot since all of cult clan members are new players or players of the lower tiers):

And just in case you still dont think there arent enough evidences, i still have something really really JUICY:

Yes, its what you see, this guy, himslef admited not only that he used hacks, but that he isn't against them.

*Argorn didnt only use scripts but also, according to SnowBlind (One of the best AU duelist, begin 2nd on the oceanian tournament, losing only on the final), he modifyed his network values.

Okay, this is almost coming to the end.

Before finishing, i want to apologyse, this thread was supposed to come out two months ago, but due to problems related with covid, i was unnable to go back to my city, and as soon as i came, my PC broke, however, i think its better late than never.

I want to give thanks and an honorable mentions to everyone who helped me through this research, just to name a few

@PuNk @Puskie @pelmeņu lauks @SnowBlind @RogueWookiee @vortex @Hessu @shea conn

There was way more people that helped me, but sadly, i dont know their forum's names so i cant attach them.

What must be done in my opinion, is just to erase this player from the community, cheats can't be forbidden, as simple as that, on the past we banned a Ddoser who ddosed the master servers (which leaded to a ddos on all the servers) on the first day of 1.4 build; he was even friend with some of the internal MB2 teams, and at the end, the ban was successfull, Hacks and external devices on this game harm way way more than Ddos, with all the previous info and explanations of the evilness that Argorn bought to this community, if he doesnt get banned, it would be a totally disgrace to this game who looks like its on his final age honestly, and so it will be if we tolerate this kind of actions against both the MB2 game itself and the MB2 community.

Thanks to everyone who took his time to read or at least take an eye to this post.

Cheers.

*Little bonus:
Thanks for the info buddy!!!

Last edited:
First things first, who is Argorn, for those who have been living on a cave and those who are new players.

Argorn takes part on the EU dueling scene, begin the grandmaster of Je'daii clan. He started to use scripts (specially the Swing Block one) , whose appearance is this:

It was so obvious that people started to lose the small faith that they had in this game, however, it was so ridiculous that it reached a point where everyone who has been playing for more than 1 week and wasnt part of Je'daii clan started to dodge his duels, making him flame time to time as soon as someone good enough joined to the server and starts to beat him. EXs:

(Pay attention at how this guy calls someone toxic and right after he starts to be toxic himself)

*Here i have to mention that this happened on the 100$ Tournament day, where it was my first time playing after a 4/5 month break, we took some duels where i won by 5/1; before that break, i faced him before the cheat acussations werent as clear, this guy was able to beat the shit out of me, he couldnt get slapped no matter what, he looked like a tank with 3 extra cannons, then how is it possible that he gets played like a fiddle when he has been actively playing for the 4/5 months where i dissapiared? As strange as it sounds, after that issue and considering this fact, i started to make my own research.

In less than 5 minutes of this research, i found people willing help me erase this guy from the community, but most important, i found the script that he used:

I printed black the image and nickname of the guy that gave me the script for obvious reasons.

On my research, i found out that a lot of people had this script, but only Argorn was the one who thought that it will be a good idea to use cheats on a game where you can tell with so much ease when someone isnt relying on skill but external devices (or at least he was the one who used it without at least hiding it a little bit, which makes him the most obvious hacker that ever played this mod aswell [at least on EU dueling scene]).

The next thing on my research was to know depth information about him, i found out he is KRONOS this didnt help me since this was a nonamer/nobody to me, however some people knew him, apparently he was on The Initium Novum clan, and this is the opinion that its owners have about him.

So, there we have the information that before he was named Argorn, he was already been accused of scripts, and that from one day to another (lets also consider the fact of he getting kicked of TIN during that time), he changes his name despite begin a total unknown to the community, why would it be? I think this question is such obvious that it doesnt even need to be answered.

Conversation of Argorn and Puskie discussing why Argorn was kicked.

If you came to this point, CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is coming to its end.

Now, lets get into further evidences taken by Hessu (one of current EU high-tiers).

First, discord conversation:

Videos:

Some people say (only Je'daii members for what i have seen tho) that Argorn shouldnt be accused anymore, since he has stopped to use cheats, he is a reformed good boy now, what you do on the past shouldn't matter if you change... We will now see the real reason of why he stopped using hacks.

Check this conversation with Karus (one of the current best duelist of EU scene) where he talks with Defiant about this.

His conversation with Defiant:

As you can see, Devs already know about this hacker using external devices, but we didnt get an answer for them, sadly, but its sure that Argorn was noticed about that information of devs knowing that he is using external devices, THIS, is the real reason of why he stopped using hacks; he isnt reformed, and even if he is, we shouldnt forgive people who cheats specially on this game, which gets harder and harder as time goes by, also the community is slowly fading, the use of hacks just removes all the skill gaps this game has, which skips the hard part of the game, also, it makes people quit this game aswell, but not only that, since he is hard to defeat due the hacks, the new people that don't know that he is a hacker will focus on his stats, and eventually, would take his lessons and join his clan, which will cause in those new players begin unskilled and, probably. leaving the game on the long progress, plus this players will most likely defend and hide him despite they will understand after 1/2 months of playing MB2 that he undoubtly uses cheat devices, just because they got taught by him. Also lets not mention that this guy, is not only a hacker, but also toxic.

However, if you still think there isnt enough evidences, i have something really JUICY for you:

Vega (Je'daii owner, leader, and creator) admitting that Argorn uses this script and that it was given to him when he was on TIN (the time where he was also kicked from TIN, and also where he changed his name from Kronos to Argorn) from Nightshades (Well known scripter and glitch finder-abuser).

*There Vega says that this script was distribuyed inside cult aswell, i talked with Eazy E, owner of cultist clan to talk with him about this (honestly, i have never noticed a cult clan member cheating, and it will be easy to spot since all of cult clan members are new players or players of the lower tiers):

And just in case you still dont think there arent enough evidences, i still have something really really JUICY:

Yes, its what you see, this guy, himslef admited not only that he used hacks, but that he isn't against them.

*Argorn didnt only use scripts but also, according to SnowBlind (One of the best AU duelist, begin 2nd on the oceanian tournament, losing only on the final), he modifyed his network values.

Okay, this is almost coming to the end.

Before finishing, i want to apologyse, this thread was supposed to come out two months ago, but due to problems related with covid, i was unnable to go back to my city, and as soon as i came, my PC broke, however, i think its better late than never.

I want to give thanks and an honorable mentions to everyone who helped me through this research, just to name a few

@PuNk @Puskie @pelmeņu lauks @SnowBlind @RogueWookiee @vortex @Hessu @shea conn

There was way more people that helped me, but sadly, i dont know their forum's names so i cant attach them.

What must be done in my opinion, is just to erase this player from the community, cheats can't be forbidden, as simple as that, on the past we banned a Ddoser who ddosed the master servers (which leaded to a ddos on all the servers) on the first day of 1.4 build; he was even friend with some of the internal MB2 teams, and at the end, the ban was successfull, Hacks and external devices on this game harm way way more than Ddos, with all the previous info and explanations of the evilness that Argorn bought to this community, if he doesnt get banned, it would be a totally disgrace to this game who looks like its on his final age honestly, and so it will be if we tolerate this kind of actions against both the MB2 game itself and the MB2 community.

Thanks to everyone who took his time to read or at least take an eye to this post.

Cheers.

*Little bonus:
Thanks for the info buddy!!!
Good.

D

Deleted member 8232

#argornlifematters
#lethimbreath
#gitgudnub
im such a tier i wish i had those hacks tho can someone send it to me ? is it the same that karus uses ?

Youre doing God's work Aizen

I found it weird how Argorn in particular I could some days slap about (normally when aliased) and beat on occasion to other days where he would steam roll me and was impossible to slap/would PB a ridiculous amount etc. I could say the same about some others too (Panda's new alias).

Honestly it's pretty obvious to me that more people are using this than people think. I don't trust in the good nature of angry MB2 tryhards to not hack if its so easy to gain access to - this and the timenudge exploit/script is exactly why I no longer play

I could say the same about some others too (Panda's new alias).
I'll take that as a compliment, although I barely play and when I do, it's open 90% of the time. So I'm not sure if you truly are talking about me in this case, lol.

Lots of negative things can be said about me, but not that I hack on a 15 year old mod :anakin-ep1-podracer:

Another untrustful player
Toxics/Retards/Hackers they killed mb2
My expiriences with Argorn are bad since i succ at dueling

Status
Not open for further replies.