MovieBattles II V1.7.1.1 Released

iwCSA26.png

V1.7.1.1 Update

General
  • Fix: Further fixes to prevent Game Stats causing a server crash on Linux hosts at the start of a new round
  • Fix: Fixed an exploit which could cause clients to crash when invalid data was presented to them.
Gameplay
  • Change: Slightly increased Bowcaster running accuracy while not moving backward.
    • Note: This change was in the prior update but forgotten in the initial version of that changelog.
  • Fix: Dodge works against sniper weapons again.
  • Fix: Fixed some instances of dodge animations being skipped.
Maps
  • Change: Added objective icons for mb2_xmas_mustafar.
  • Fix: Minor cleanup for mb2_cmp_jedha's .siege setup.
  • Fix: Added shaders for new map levelshot images.
Models
  • New: Added five new lightsaber hilts in Open mode:
    • Ancient Crossguard (Rebels), Darksaber (Mandalorian), Jocasta Nu (TCW), Lord Corvax (VI), and The Ren (TROKR)
  • Fix: Addressed an instance where SBD animation sounds were not properly loaded.
  • Fix: Colored parts of RGB Battledroids no longer get double shadowing.
uMad? Pack
  • Fix: Christmas Bespin Cloud Car lasers not firing as intended.

Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads )
Code:
--MBII
cgamei386.so
jampgamei386.nopp.so
jampgamei386.so
mb2_cmp_assets3.pk3
mb2_um_assets3.pk3
MBAssets3.pk3
MBII.pk3
MBIIHilts.pk3
MBII_Mac.pk3
uii386.so

Changelog Legend
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
Push/Sense reworks (hopefully) should solve most of these issues. Having to aim push and actually look to see where people are will fix most of the issues with Jedi besides cornercamping, and even that should be somewhat counterable with certain utility (ions, conc nades, etc).

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
You may aswell argue with a wall, I argued for an overall buff and rework for every class, but the devs get terrified at the prospect of slight imbalance, when there is no balance in the game as it is lmao.

Best thing they can do is, release a large update to rework all the trees to add new things for actual creativity and fresh gameplay as long as they don't make 10 rockets for 3 points or buff wookie with more hp there shouldn't be complaints.
Your ideas are fucking awful

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Yet the game is constantly dying and new players are instantly repelled by players and devs from game and forum while the game gets stale from one bad decision to the next.
If any of your ideas were implemented, mb2 would instantly die

If any of your ideas were implemented, mb2 would instantly die
All fun and laughs, until you see me on the field of battle, and you hopelessly charge at me with your weak strikes, only to be grabbed by the throat and slammed just as most of my enemies end up, on the floor.