- Fix: Further fixes to prevent Game Stats causing a server crash on Linux hosts at the start of a new round
- Fix: Fixed an exploit which could cause clients to crash when invalid data was presented to them.
- Change: Slightly increased Bowcaster running accuracy while not moving backward.
- Note: This change was in the prior update but forgotten in the initial version of that changelog.
- Fix: Dodge works against sniper weapons again.
- Fix: Fixed some instances of dodge animations being skipped.
- Change: Added objective icons for mb2_xmas_mustafar.
- Fix: Minor cleanup for mb2_cmp_jedha's .siege setup.
- Fix: Added shaders for new map levelshot images.
- New: Added five new lightsaber hilts in Open mode:
- Ancient Crossguard (Rebels), Darksaber (Mandalorian), Jocasta Nu (TCW), Lord Corvax (VI), and The Ren (TROKR)
- Fix: Addressed an instance where SBD animation sounds were not properly loaded.
- Fix: Colored parts of RGB Battledroids no longer get double shadowing.
- Fix: Christmas Bespin Cloud Car lasers not firing as intended.
Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads )
--MBII cgamei386.so jampgamei386.nopp.so jampgamei386.so mb2_cmp_assets3.pk3 mb2_um_assets3.pk3 MBAssets3.pk3 MBII.pk3 MBIIHilts.pk3 MBII_Mac.pk3 uii386.so
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name