MovieBattles II V1.5.5 Released

iwCSA26.png

V1.5.5 Update

Reelo Baruk said:
Yahaha!
Looking for something?

This patch has a lot of OG base JKA content with 10 new FAs, and one very large and incredibly ridiculous FA - Power Battlles II. Hopefully it will be enough to tide everyone over while the next big release is being worked on!

Important note for anyone who participated in the public PB testing: Be sure to remove any beta files as they may cause unexpected issues.

CHANGELOG

General

• Fix: smod mute carrying on into the next map switch even if unmuted prior.
  • Change: Halloween assets added (mb2_undeadstar is back). :helpusobi1:
Maps
  • New: Base mp/ffa maps have been ported and added to uM map pack. These classics feature some very unique and silly FAs Frenzy created. Ported lovingly by Biggus Dickus (Mr. Biggs)!
    • uM_Canyon - Originally from the bonus map pack by Ravensoft (Bonus4.pk3)
      • uM_Canyon_guns - FA based more around sniping and jetpacking/grappling
    • uM_NS_streets - Original JK2 map
      • uM_NS_guns - FA based more around sniping and jetpacking/grappling
    • uM_Vjun - otherwise known as mp/ffa1
    • uM_Crypt - otherwise known as mp/ffa2
    • uM_MosEisley - otherwise known as mp/ffa3
    • uM_Tomb - otherwise known as mp/ffa4
    • uM_Taspir - otherwise known as mp/ffa5
      • uM_Taspir_rockets - Flying Rocket Fight FA
  • New: PowerBattles II - A very silly creation Frenzy has been working on slowly for over a year now. Click here to find out more.
    • pb2_boc
    • pb2_cloudcity
    • pb2_depot
    • pb2_dotf
    • pb2_halo
    • pb2_halo_bc
    • pb2_hangarC
    • pb2_hotfo
    • pb2_jtduel
    • pb2_kashyyyk
    • pb2_korriban
    • pb2_prison
    • pb2_reactor
    • pb2_republiccruiser
    • pb2_rescue
    • pb2_sdestroyer
  • New: Classic PowerBattles- The original flavor.
    • pb_dotf
    • pb_sdestroyer

Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads ) ( Note: replace jampgamei386.so with the .nopp file if using OpenJK on Linux )
Code:
-MBII
cgamei386.so
jampgamei386.nopp.so
jampgamei386.so
mb2_pb_assets.pk3
mb2_pb_assets2.pk3
mb2_um_assets2.pk3
mb2_um_assets3.pk3
MBAssets3.pk3
MBAssets4.pk3
MBII.pk3
MBII_Mac.pk3
uii386.so

Changelog Legend
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about time that we finally get some of the classic maps. Haven't played NS_streets in 7 years.

Edit:
Never heard of power battles until now. But after seeing that preview,I hope you guys don't remove those maps in the future.

Last edited:
My fav of the new maps has gotta be the laser tag/base jka caves map one. I managed to increase logrus salt levels past reccomended daily requirements

ok but when are we getting a new menu/interface??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

its overdue!!!!

Is balc dotf coming before christmas or is it not worth me playing mb2 for another month lol? why can't we just use the original dotf balc map, its as simple as just slapping it in the launcher and we click download.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
I'll attempt to get it ready BY Christmas but no promises, the lead up to that holiday has turned into a drama $%^& show @_@

As for why no original there are changes and some tweaks asset wise that need doing before its released.

Thanks mate, didn't know about the assets bit :) Christmas is the biggest time for this mod to get back on track so fingers crossed it's out for then.