MovieBattles II V1.5.5 Released

Reaction score
It's about time that we finally get some of the classic maps. Haven't played NS_streets in 7 years.

Edit:
Never heard of power battles until now. But after seeing that preview,I hope you guys don't remove those maps in the future.

Last edited:

Fluffy |>

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Reaction score
My fav of the new maps has gotta be the laser tag/base jka caves map one. I managed to increase logrus salt levels past reccomended daily requirements

Reaction score
ok but when are we getting a new menu/interface??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

its overdue!!!!

Fluffy |>

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Reaction score
Mace's dreams of new open content might come true

Reaction score
where is balcony dotf didnt lindsey say he was working on porting it like two months ago

Reaction score
Is balc dotf coming before christmas or is it not worth me playing mb2 for another month lol? why can't we just use the original dotf balc map, its as simple as just slapping it in the launcher and we click download.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
I'll attempt to get it ready BY Christmas but no promises, the lead up to that holiday has turned into a drama $%^& show @[email protected]

As for why no original there are changes and some tweaks asset wise that need doing before its released.

Reaction score
Thanks mate, didn't know about the assets bit :) Christmas is the biggest time for this mod to get back on track so fingers crossed it's out for then.