SERVER Meme Battles 2 Server!

After launching a succesful discord server it's time for Meme Battles 2 to come into the game!

Server name: Meme Battles 2
Server type: Open/RTV
Max. slots: 32

Rules:
  • No tking
  • No cheating
  • No time wasting
  • No doxxing
  • No bugging
  • No flaming
  • No impersonating admins
Admin list: Admin recruitment is open! Contact @k4far on discord!
1. K4far
2. Kwinto
4. Liniyka
5. Hessu
6. Forto
7. KimmyMarin
10. Bob Billy
11. Aaron
12. Thrawn
13. Sahku
14. Scone
If you encounter any problems with the server/want to report someone/appeal for unban then contact @k4far on our discord server!

IMG_20171028_014745.jpg

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I'm excited for this server although I will probably never play on it since it's in Europe and it's Meme Battles and i hate high ping and i hate memes

but i'm excited because hopefully all the memers will congregate there and the other servers will be more-serious in their absence

(i'm kidding about hating memes. i'm kidding. i'm kidding.)

"Yes Spamming" should be encoded as a server rule.

@AaronAaron
unamused-face_1f612.png

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I think you might have forgotten some rules:
Rules:
  • Don't be an asshole. But faking being an asshole and turning it into a meme is accepted.
  • MBII team member names are off-limits. But faking being a MBII team member and turning it into a meme is accepted.

Memes aside, GL with the server.

Give to alladin and omellete du fromage admin plz. They are perfect for this server

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Using a smurfy whitename and giving an unequivocal "no" to the question "are you a veteran" were both kinda bad moves on your part, I think, although this is certainly some idiotic admin work. I Think.

Using a smurfy whitename and giving an unequivocal "no" to the question "are you a veteran" were both kinda bad moves on your part, I think, although this is certainly some idiotic admin work. I Think.

I am not a veteran.

Take this next statement as a liberty, or a 'right': players are entitled to use whichever name they please. There are limits to that statement of course; in most online games profanity is prohibited. However there are no rules stated by the MB2 team, nor the server itself pertaining to illegal names. Thus, that statement (rightly or wrongly) can be fully accepted. Which, of course, hinges on your personal belief that a player in an online game can name himself whatever he pleases.

In that regard I cannot see why you would think I have made any 'bad moves'. Regardless, this is just a public service announcement. Seeing as all new players come across the Moviebattles website first, I thought it would be practical to post this here. For their benefit entirely, so that they can see beforehand the type of characters in charge of the server.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I smurf/alias/use-different-names like fuck, yeah. I'm just saying you made some "bad moves" in the game of "not getting banned (by shitty admins)." If you particularly wanted to not-get-banned you coulda played your cards better. If you didn't really care either way or actively wanted to highlight shitty adminship, then I suppose you made good moves.

The accusations are ludicrous. No one in CE7 plays well enough to look like they're running an aimbot.

I do not use VPNs. I have not stolen anyone's identity. I have not created a fake account.

The administration of a server is governed by their rule-set. Stassin's post, even if it were meant in jest, suggests a rule against the impersonation of the MB2 development team. In other words, he thought it was significant to include a rule dedicated to preventing impersonation. I will not contest that the act is distasteful as there are posts on this forum describing a member's feelings towards it (SeV). However, as of now no such rule exists in your set. Unfortunately "don't be an asshole" is both too vague and subjective to be used as an umbrella term to contain impersonation. The fact that you are retroactively trying to enforce a rule that is not written demonstrates a lack of structure in your administration. This is exacerbated when you consider the implication of lessen's previous post: you must first carefully select your name and then tip-toe around your words when responding to this particular admin in order to not get banned. I do not think this resembles an environment in which you can enjoy the game. It is almost tyrannical. Which is ironic because the inception of this server was brought about in an attempt to escape the 'liberal tyranny' of BG's dominion.

When I accused you of banning me from your server I provided evidence (rudimentary as it was; a single screenshot) because the burden of proof lies on the claimant. Since then you have made numerous accusations: that I am cheating, using a VPN, stealing (I presume you mean impersonating) identities, and faking forum accounts. All of which has been unaccompanied by any form of evidence. If your sole rebuke to my claim is a package of libel, then I fail to understand how you are helping your case. The use of a VPN is not prohibited in your rules either. I can only presume this means using a VPN to circumvent a ban. In which case, I have not. Someone has unbanned me and I thank them for that.

It startles me when Bob Billy, a notorious individual who I am sure everyone has a tale to tell about, has shown to be more conscientious and responsible at conducting the server than... Anyone, I suppose.

When you establish your rules and fix your administration the server will probably be very enjoyable (if you find mb2_duel_dotf enjoyable). The fact that it has its own Discord will only be a boon to its steady population and ease-of-access.

prophetspag

Banned
It is really convenient to use multiple nicknames, IP's and game clients isn't it: Copper, William, definitely not "Crusade" nor "Crusader." You refused to answer in the game after being asked why are you borrowing someone else's identity.You have had a nickname that did not match the IP it should belong to, pretty obvious VPN if you ask me. It falls under our 6th rule, being a dick nobody knows what you are going to do with someone else's identity.

If you want to discuss your next ban do so via Discord we will eventually create a channel for ban appeals. It won't be really needed it is just you and "batman" that are getting banned. You have very interesting friends to say the least ( :

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I am a bit surprised that the ‘everyone is welcome, go against the tyranny of other server admins, freedom for all!’ thing didn’t even last 24h. I’d have bet at least a week.

Shows that in mb2, ego > all. Suggest you play badly next time Crusader.

Good luck with the server, may all the trolls find their long awaited sanctuary there.