SERVER Meme Battles 2 Server!

Discussion in 'Community Teams & Servers' started by Quinto, Nov 7, 2017.

1. prophetspag

prophetspag

Viserys lecturing on tyranny after so many people got kicked out of BG/ Server for no reason.
    What a time to be alive.

You are always welcome to join us : - ]

Smee and Puppytine like this.
  2. Viserys

Viserys the first of her name Project Leader Movie Battles II Team

All BG server bans are publicly visible and absolutely no one is banned without reason. In fact several people aren’t banned even though there is reason to ban them. I defer you to @Liniyka_xddd and @Garth who have taken over administration there if you wish to continue misinforming.

3. Brettygud

Brettygud

Doesn't change the fact that you have 'removed' a ton of actively playing members for not visiting these forums for some stupid statistics. Recently at least 3 frequent players of BG came to us complaining they got banned for no reason. I hope that in the future nobody has to suffer BG anymore ( :

Who is still using forums anyway - right you do, with your menagement you killed OFFICIAL Discord. Please, just give it up. Stop killing Movie Battles, other Developers are at least doing something. Pack this buddy of your 'Copper' and keep him for yourself. If you are fine with people pretending to be somebody they aren't be it - have that on your server and do not interfere with others it is not in your authority especially after what you have done to tR.

4. YamThePrussian

YamThePrussian

Gumba was kicked for a reason. A good one. @Gumba tell them what you did. TELL THEM

5. Liniyka_xddd

Liniyka_xddd EU Official Server Admin

Okay, don't talk shit if you don't know what actually happened. You weren't in BG and you can't possibly know what was happening at the time and why we did what we did.

If you want to call us out, sure, go ahead. But bring some facts and evidence with you. Right now you are just insulting us based on mere speculations.

6. foggy

foggy

viserys, you are deliberately starting a flamewar here

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Shi, Smee and Puppytine like this.
  7. Viserys

Viserys the first of her name Project Leader Movie Battles II Team

More shit talking without evidence. Are you in a position to know what I am or am not doing within the dev team?

You should be glad I’m not taking comments like this into account or I wouldn’t have coded all I have the past few weeks.

As for renaming, if you want to not allow people playing with different names in your server that is your right as server owner, but you won’t convince anyone here that’s reasonable.

Hexodious likes this.
  8. Shocker

Shocker

Don't be naughty Mr Bretty. Developers are doing it outside of life commitments.

Also, who is 'copper'? Maybe ephont knows.

Hexodious likes this.
  9. fortiseven

fortiseven

As for information, we were not kicked from BG. There were only some "extreme" cases that led to a kick. But most of the people who left, actually left by themselves.

And not everyone actually wants to tryhard, or to play the game just normally, that's what you've got to take in mind.

10. Quinto

Quinto

What? As far as i know k4 made this server beacuse BG kept getting ddosed and the only 32 slot alternative is some russian server/provide a server with less popular maps played. Go start drama somewhere else please.
    liking memes for example
    This whole situtation was a mess and I'm happy we managed to solve it on discord. K4 won't kick people anymore after we talked about it and similiar incidents hopefully won't happen in the future. I updated the rules too. Also next time someone gets kicked and thinks it was a mistake we encourage to talk to us instead of posting on the forums.

Would also be cool if some moderator could clean this thread from offtopic and posts that just promote flaming.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Hessu likes this.
  11. fortiseven

fortiseven

Well liking memes isn't an extreme case.

Jameson likes this.
  12. Jameson

Jameson

13. Subaru

Subaru Not a car! Donator Moderator Movie Battles II Team Retired

And risk being accused of censorship? :) :) :) (in all seriousness, please use report button)

Edit: but yes, please stay on topic. BG talk and personal attacks aren't needed here.

Hexodious and Stassin like this.
  14. Chaos the Chaotic

Chaos the Chaotic Nerd

Woohoo, MOTHERF'ERS!

B!llKenObi likes this.
  15. CB-Delta

CB-Delta Internal Beta Team

Is there a hidden message I'm not finding in the video?

Jameson likes this.
  16. Quinto

Quinto

and do your job for once
    (in all seriousness I did [not all of them, the report cooldown is a nice meme])

bataiian likes this.