Meme Battles II -- Alternative Discord server. Fun allowed!

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
So guys, it's been a while, but there is still no formal announcement about our new Discord, so I decided to do it myself.

After a recent censorship incident, a group of the most brave and independent userscows decided to overthow a tyranny of devs, and build their own Discord, with pazaak and twi'leks.

Now witness the kekpower of this fully armed and operational meme server, lead by Supreme ChancellorLeader Cow @Quinto!
We stand for freedom of speech, for open and honest discussion of politic, memes, art, games and everything else that matters to you.
Tired of your content being deleted? Tired of receiving nonsensical warnings? Then join us immediately!

f89058e0fff6.jpg

feb96dc707d3.jpg

Last edited:

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Replace the word 'censorship' with 'enforcement of forum rules' and the world 'tyranny' with 'simple moderation' and you'll have yourself a nice opening post there. Good luck with your new Discord, please post all the bs there and keep these forums clean of rule-violating content.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
No matter when, someone who left, will come back to the game, there will always be fresh a drama waiting for you.

discord for sharing funny pictures is the worst platform imaginable
here on mbtoo forums we have split content into posts and pages
on discord all you get is infinite scroll, it's bullshit

imo censoring memes on offtopic threads is bs too
who are you to decide which memes are too edgy? especially in these dark times we live in, where dank memes and edgy content is the thing
it's not like anybody was posting gore or nudity (i mean i did once, but it was removed anyway so i guess sometimes it's okay)

PLS REOPEN THE OLD FUNNY PICTURES THREAD

edit:
>first they take away the likes from offtopic, so you can't use "everyone likes these memes" argument
>then they press the boundaries of what's acceptable
what's the next step of their master plan?

also, what's the reason? it's not like anyone would report mb2 forums for hate speech or something

Last edited: