Meditating hides force user's presence

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
While I like those "for flavour" things with marginal (yet still possible) real use cases, I can see few problems with this. Ror starter - I'm not sure if unseense'able [strike]timewasters[/strike] strategy and tactic masters that sit and meditate in some mouse hole for whole round waiting for "perfect time spot" to attack is what we need.

While I like those "for flavour" things with marginal (yet still possible) real use cases, I can see few problems with this. Ror starter - I'm not sure if unseense'able [strike]timewasters[/strike] strategy and tactic masters that sit and meditate in some mouse hole for whole round waiting for "perfect time spot" to attack is what we need.
3/4 of his team would probably tell his position to the other team.

Unless the spectator camera is team locked when dead, 3/4 of the players will point out where a meditating Jedi/Sith is, as Quinto has said.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I'm not entirely sure if this works in favor of proposition though. when not ghosted, it rewards time wasters. when ghosted, it is useless. Whats the point, then?

Change the whole aspect of spectator.

You know how in some duel modes the duelists fade out so they can't be seen by others?
Do that to spectators. Instead of just being some free cam, allow us to keep our bodies, just shifted into another dimension where we can continue to do battle against other dead players. For all eternity.

Valhalla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I'm not entirely sure if this works in favor of proposition though. when not ghosted, it rewards time wasters. when ghosted, it is useless. Whats the point, then?
The point is that it makes it possible to ambush groups that have a responsible Sense-person leading them? Or even just to ambush a lone sense-chump, although that seems a little harder. Or easier. Situationally.

Wait, better idea. Tinker with the autorecord mechanics so you can replay player deaths on an endless loop until the next round.

See your mistake, re-live the humiliation.

You know how in some duel modes the duelists fade out so they can't be seen by others?
Do that to spectators. Instead of just being some free cam, allow us to keep our bodies, just shifted into another dimension where we can continue to do battle against other dead players. For all eternity.

Holy shit that would be great

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator

This is actually a good idea.