Lt.Claim's workshop

Hello everyone, i must say i'm very happy to finally be able to be back on MB2 forum ! This means i can share once again with you all the ports, frankensteins and retexture i'm working on ! Yes, it's that thread where Lt.Claim show pictures of nice models he has stitched together !

You know, I love MB2 so much i taught myself a certain set a skills for one objective : having all my favorite characters ( read : stormtroopers) in the game ! and while so far it meant a lot of porting i'm happy to announce the really real start of the development of the Claim FA pack i've been teasing for years ! I still have to check the hmm ... legitimacy (?) of my project, but prepare to see your favorite maps get the brilliant FA they deserve, with tons of custom models, weapons and classes that even have the good taste of staying in the Star wars universe !

I know of course making good FAs is REALLY hard, balance-wise, testing-wise, publicity-wise, credit-wise ... But i'll do my best to make my project work !

But don't worry, i won't just bore you with FA specs, i'll post tons of teaser images of the model i've done, just like the old thread. in fact, i'll start right now :

you are probably aware of the new Battlefront game that's coming ? yeah well, let's say i mangaged to get some of their gun model early and jammed them into JKA

yes ! new guns for the boys in white, and even a nice red paint for the "shocktroopers"... more to come !

and if you Looove spoilers, you can check my photobucket to see all the model's i've done in the past and some i'm working on right now !
http://s556.photobucket.com/user/lt_claim/library/

Upvote 0

k4far

Banned
Donator
Really like the Shore Trooper and from "New Troopers" first and second. Tor Gunner is also pretty.

Jump trooper would be awesome as it is own class. Riot Trooper looks very femine, Phasma is sexualized enough meh.
Would you mind pancaking with Paneke and adding some of these to soldier class in a mutual modification, would that be possible?

Last edited:
Really like the Shore Trooper and from "New Troopers" first and second. Tor Gunner is also pretty.

Jump trooper would be awesome as it is own class. Riot Trooper looks very femine, Phasma is sexualized enough meh.
Would you mind pancaking with Paneke and adding some of these to soldier class in a mutual modification, would that be possible?
You mean, Pancakeneke?

k4far

Banned
Donator
Have you guys seen Star Wars Clone Wars Adventures assets yet, might be a breath of fresh air for You.

CWASEmu: Assets Available For Download

From Darksaber & Mandalorian Blaster sounds to detailed models of uncommon units like Police Droid.
Could build an entire game.

Last edited: