Lt.Claim 's back with ported models (again) !

1 year ...
i can't believe it has already been 1 year since i last worked on MB2 ! I'm sorry i disapeared yet again, but it seems that's just how i roll ... Oh, I'm also sorry for not responding to some messages ... but the important thing is , i'm back, so let's see what models i can port to our favourite star war mod ! and who knows, maybe i'll release some replacement packs or even the fabled FAs i keep promising and never delivering ... i don't know...
Anyways :
first things first, it's a model we're still missing in JKA, and is yet a little important if you ever want to have fun with the sequels triology:
pyKQW17.jpg

yes, the humble resistance trooper, here seen with a model from star wars : rivals with the backpack from Battlefront 2 (the new one, ofc) for some variations ...
Yes, i'm working on sequel movies models for the moment , i also started doing some work on the first order stormtroopers and a little something else, so keep in touch for more.
I'll post a download link later, when i'll have more than just one model to show off .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Still working no FAs despite nobody reacting . I have completed Lunarbase 's FA and am working on Echo base's. I'd love to do DOTF and death star's since they are popular maps, but making the kind of FAs i like for these map would be pretty tough, naboo and trade fed are not the easiest to create interesting class for and Death star has what, 5 viable rebel classes and that's it ?
I'll probably do star destroyer, com tower or tatooine next instead, good generic gallactic civil war maps. Oh, and recently i went insane and kept making rebel frankenstein and port because i was afraid i wouldn't have enough to populate my FAs :
CDBrGim.jpg

yeah, backpacks, female variants and old TFU ports, nothing revolutionnary but i'm happy to have a larger library of models.

That Echo Base Trooper looks really good. Nice work as always, Claim. I wish you the best of luck on the FA pack, lord knows I don't have the patience for that lol.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
im digging the eggshell hat et. the most popular FA's rn are probably enclave and jedi temple. I'd like to see some alien rebels like we saw in Rogue One

Looking good here, Claim! Can't wait for these to be available - more variety amongst troop types is always a plus.

Hey ! once again i come back with a ported model ! :
taPaPi4.jpg

Coming at us from the star wars pinball game, surprinsingly ... It's those imperial army trooper seen on mimban, with their cape and gazmask ! I'll maybe work on it more in the future to mix with the existing imperial army models or give it a HAn's head ... also keep your eyes open for a small pack of model coming soon .

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
that's a really cool lookin' model tbh