Lt.Claim 's back with ported models (again) !

Discussion in 'Modification & Media' started by Lt.Claim, May 6, 2018.

1. MineJumper1

MineJumper1

2. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim

Still working no FAs despite nobody reacting . I have completed Lunarbase 's FA and am working on Echo base's. I'd love to do DOTF and death star's since they are popular maps, but making the kind of FAs i like for these map would be pretty tough, naboo and trade fed are not the easiest to create interesting class for and Death star has what, 5 viable rebel classes and that's it ?
    I'll probably do star destroyer, com tower or tatooine next instead, good generic gallactic civil war maps. Oh, and recently i went insane and kept making rebel frankenstein and port because i was afraid i wouldn't have enough to populate my FAs :
    [​IMG]
    yeah, backpacks, female variants and old TFU ports, nothing revolutionnary but i'm happy to have a larger library of models.

swagmaster, k4far, Quinto and 2 others like this.
  3. Shenghai

Shenghai

That Echo Base Trooper looks really good. Nice work as always, Claim. I wish you the best of luck on the FA pack, lord knows I don't have the patience for that lol.

4. Noob

Noob Donator

im digging the eggshell hat et. the most popular FA's rn are probably enclave and jedi temple. I'd like to see some alien rebels like we saw in Rogue One

5. Kualan

Kualan

Looking good here, Claim! Can't wait for these to be available - more variety amongst troop types is always a plus.

6. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim

ok, here's a little port i did cause i got bored ...
    [​IMG]
    The collection of model i ported is starting to get big, but i'm also starting to worry i won't be able to use them all ... oh well we'll see

7. MineJumper1

MineJumper1

how does one download this, and please tell me its for the Mandalorians so they can fly

8. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim

Hey ! once again i come back with a ported model ! :
    [​IMG]
    Coming at us from the star wars pinball game, surprinsingly ... It's those imperial army trooper seen on mimban, with their cape and gazmask ! I'll maybe work on it more in the future to mix with the existing imperial army models or give it a HAn's head ... also keep your eyes open for a small pack of model coming soon .

Noob, Tompa9, Darth_Stiv and 3 others like this.
  9. FrenzY

FrenzY Internal Beta Leader Movie Battles II Team

that's a really cool lookin' model tbh

10. toxictaliban111

toxictaliban111

Any news on these? Those supercommando models are looking awesome