Lt.Claim 's back with ported models (again) !

Discussion in 'Modification & Media' started by Lt.Claim, May 6, 2018.

1. MineJumper1

MineJumper1

2. Lt.Claim

Lt.Claim Donator

Still working no FAs despite nobody reacting . I have completed Lunarbase 's FA and am working on Echo base's. I'd love to do DOTF and death star's since they are popular maps, but making the kind of FAs i like for these map would be pretty tough, naboo and trade fed are not the easiest to create interesting class for and Death star has what, 5 viable rebel classes and that's it ?
    I'll probably do star destroyer, com tower or tatooine next instead, good generic gallactic civil war maps. Oh, and recently i went insane and kept making rebel frankenstein and port because i was afraid i wouldn't have enough to populate my FAs :
    [​IMG]
    yeah, backpacks, female variants and old TFU ports, nothing revolutionnary but i'm happy to have a larger library of models.

k4far, Quinto, Kualan and 1 other person like this.
  3. Shenghai

Shenghai

That Echo Base Trooper looks really good. Nice work as always, Claim. I wish you the best of luck on the FA pack, lord knows I don't have the patience for that lol.

4. Noob

Noob Donator

im digging the eggshell hat et. the most popular FA's rn are probably enclave and jedi temple. I'd like to see some alien rebels like we saw in Rogue One

5. Kualan

Kualan

Looking good here, Claim! Can't wait for these to be available - more variety amongst troop types is always a plus.