Lets talk about heroes

Proj rifle at close range does around 80FP dmg if the sith is holding block. It does 100FP dmg if the sith is running. So yes, it is very easy to gun down a sith who only has around 20FP left after a close range proj hit (assuming they held block, otherwise they're already dead). Switch to P3/E11 without reloading proj, hold shift, dash if they swing, and hold M1 until dead. IMO hero is easiest class to play in the game right now. Only things it has trouble fighting against are full armor kamikaze rocket mandos and certain deka builds.
again,it depends on the players and the situation.what if the hero doesn't have any ammo left other than the proj rifle and 3 shots of p3?what if they don't have dash?what if the sith doesn't have push?etc,etc,etc.
and i know that while defending it does 80-90 fp,didn't specify it.ops.

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hello, this post can be seen as "omg this class too OP becouse I getting owned by it", but I will post it anyway. First of all- dash.Ability to escape in dangerous situations, like sith attack, sbd slap, supressing fire. Dodge - very annoying ability, if you play as BH or mando, becouse you have to aim for head mostly.Heal - make hero very tanky. Proj rifle has great FP drain, damage and accuracy. Also, great movespeed.So,in conclusion I'd like to hear in which ways good hero can be countered.
Mandalorian rockets are great. Weapons with high ROF or damage do wonders (Pistol 3, T21, SBD FP3, DLT20a). Out of force powers I'd say Pull 3, Grip 2+ and Lightning 2+.

Proj rifle at close range does around 80FP dmg if the sith is holding block.
This is closer to 50 or 60 these days.

Assuming the focus here is to counter as a Sith... If a Hero uses Dash, he is vulnerable to Push/Pull knockdowns. Bait out the Dash by feigning an attack and capitalize by knocking down the dashing Hero. Don't just attack with your mind in the clouds. Similar logic also applies against ARCs with Dexterity 3, except instead of waiting for dashes wait for jumps.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
TBH.
I would just remove PR from Hero and give to for example ET (commander). Of course that would require extra tweaks and some buff for Hero (Heeeroooo) and Commander class itself so it won't end up OP class.

TBH.
I would just remove PR from Hero and give to for example ET (commander). Of course that would require extra tweaks and some buff for Hero (Heeeroooo) and Commander class itself so it won't end up OP class.
I would like if hero's dash had animation and Dodge was an active ability with own strengh bar.If hero wants to dodge a shot, he has to press a button that makes him dodge sniper shots for 0,5 seconds.

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
TBH.
nevermind, can an admin delete this?

Last edited: