Leadership Change

I'd like to inform everyone that Movie Battles II now has a new project lead, @Defiant. At the same time Spaghetti and I have decided to retire from the team.

Defiant is an experienced programmer and veteran of the mod's development. He recently came out of retirement to help out again and has been working on improving the launcher. He has led the project well before so we have no doubt we are leaving everything in good hands.

a-surprise-to-be-sure-but-a-welcome-one.jpg
>palpieposting
>dat avatar pic
lmao nice meme bill

Defiant is an experienced programmer and veteran of the mod's development. He recently came out of retirement to help out again and has been working on improving the launcher. He has led the project well before so we have no doubt we are leaving everything in good hands.
i really hope he's white
or at least straight

I'd like to inform everyone that Movie Battles II now has a new project lead, @Defiant. At the same time Spaghetti and I have decided to retire from the team.

Good luck, thank you all so much!

Shalak Que

US Official Server Admin

guy comes back to help the team, team leaves him in the dust GG no re

Ah well, doesn't feel like a long time has passed since you began as project lead. GG's and cheers for the best of your contributions!