Leadership Change

I'd like to inform everyone that Movie Battles II now has a new project lead, @Defiant. At the same time Spaghetti and I have decided to retire from the team.

Defiant is an experienced programmer and veteran of the mod's development. He recently came out of retirement to help out again and has been working on improving the launcher. He has led the project well before so we have no doubt we are leaving everything in good hands.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
I've been hearing the "MB2 is dying" stuff since I joined the team over a decade ago.

I think by my count we've had three "MB2 is dead" periods and this is merely the fourth, it will pass! Much of the development cycle of this is dictated by our work/school schedules and desire for good quality control.

As I said on our team's topic, I and many many MANY others really appreciate everything these two have done to keep this mod afloat as we head into the 15th year since Jedi Academy was released. I wish them the best and hope they keep up some presence XD

What? I have a very good reputation. I'm pretty sure years of cultivated anonymity have made me appear a better person than the worst you could think of me. Or some such. And just because I'm active again because I was too toxic for some so-called black metal satanists...means nothing. :)

Fucking posers.

Somehow I suspect even that's not going to stop the mod. Cockroaches will survive, evolve, discover Movie Battles 2 V3 RC10 2.12.1x ALPHA and play the living shit out of it.
Don't forget us trandos. We will take good care of the game when all you humans are dead and gone...... op trando class here we come...

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
Thank you guys so much! I appreciate all you've done for us. It can't be easy. I don't know if we'll see you guys around anymore, but I sure hope so. Also, thanks for taking over @Defiant ! It can't be an easy task to take on this much responsibility, but I'm sure Viserys and Spaghetti are leaving the mod in good hands!

Someday you will return.

tumblr_inline_oc4911z62m1t78cky_500.gif

We will be waiting.