Leadership Change

I'd like to inform everyone that Movie Battles II now has a new project lead, @Defiant. At the same time Spaghetti and I have decided to retire from the team.

Defiant is an experienced programmer and veteran of the mod's development. He recently came out of retirement to help out again and has been working on improving the launcher. He has led the project well before so we have no doubt we are leaving everything in good hands.

AaronAaron

Donator
Cheers for the contributions both of you
whiteknight-320x320.jpg

Thank you Viserys and Spaghetti

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Despite some conflicts we had, Viserys, I hoped so much that you would stay in the team... :( :( :(
Does that mean that you're leaving MBII completely, or we will see around?

ad18c3311eb7.jpg

Felt like Mb2 was going in the right direction in the last years, so thanks for that. Hopefully Defiant can continue the good work. Don't get discouraged by 'this decision is killing mb2' posts, Mb2 is old and will die eventually anyway =(.

Mcbober

Movie Battles II Team
I am almost certain that the mod is a vampire. Only exposure to direct sunlight could kill it.
I've been hearing the "MB2 is dying" stuff since I joined the team over a decade ago. I thought then as I think now; only a proper new Jedi Knight game (with good mod support) could ever kill us. Doesn't look like we're getting one of those anytime soon.

i cant say im happy with this departure, but if its what they wanna do its their call, i hope the new leadership/team is aware of their task and how the pressure is gonna be high and lots of expectation, im sure they are ready for it considering they taken the role or else they wouldn't have done it, commitment is FUNDAMENTAL.
lets hope this take us to a better community and mb2 in general, may the force be with you all

3847151e0dca7f44340137c6cb040131.gif