JKCommunity Discord

• Thread starter Deleted member 2335
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2335

The JKCommunity Discord server is here! Join now using the Discord IM client to meet with veterans and new players. For anyone who plays or is interested in the Jedi Knight series. With 100+ members and growing, this is a project to keep the Jedi Knight community connected and growing. Discuss mods, find a server, advertise your clan, get tech support, use our premium music bot, and more. Help spread the word and join us at https://discord.gg/sJpH56M !

D

Deleted member 2335

Most in the Discord are players from the vanilla game. We need more people from MB2.

Yeah, I just tryied to launch vanilia game. Problem is when I launch the vanilia game... It only find me the MBII servers...

D

Deleted member 2335

Master servers were never shutdown, but they were down sometimes. Even if they were to shut them down, we have a backup with JKHub.

Please come into the Discord chat and we'll discuss it there. We'd like to get at least some of the MB2 community on it.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
WoW they did a great job. Last time i used this app in alpha version half of features sucked or weren't even workingos.

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Since we don't have profile posts anymore( :(((((( ), "chat" use Discords as replacement :)