JAMME Tutorial Video *trigger warning*

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
People wanted to get a basic tutorial on how to capture meaningful MB2 moments and share them with friends on Instagram. So there was only one thing I could do. Get hammered and make a video on how to do just that!

Contains memes that might trigger you.

I am sorry.

Upvote 0

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
thx thx thx thx
jkhub tutorials made me puke within 2min

Its like the book, i need images im retarded
If you need more tips and shiat. I've got you covered. Just hit me up here and I'll give you pointers ;)

I want to thank you for this tutorial video, Ben. It is something that I really wanted to learn since the beginning
when I started making my videos. You explained everything very clealry. I will use these hints in future.
Thanks a lot once again :)

Thanks for video, it is very useful I hope there will be more. Please make a tutorial how to use capture with the pipe system.

Then how about for a random Tatooine tradesman trying to make his way in the Galaxy... far far way? :(

When I launch JAMME through the launcher it takes me to base JKAMP, is there a solution to this? It shows the MBII loading screen then poof it's JKAMP menu

When I launch JAMME through the launcher it takes me to base JKAMP, is there a solution to this? It shows the MBII loading screen then poof it's JKAMP menu
JAMME has been basically disabled due to code license issues. A replacement called PUGMod has been in development for sometime but Im not sure of the status of it since it was apparently supposed to release in July but there's no new of it since

JAMME has been basically disabled due to code license issues. A replacement called PUGMod has been in development for sometime but Im not sure of the status of it since it was apparently supposed to release in July but there's no new of it since
Ain't that some bullshit

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
A replacement called PUGMod has been in development for sometime but Im not sure of the status of it since it was apparently supposed to release in July but there's no new of it since

It looks like some of it got broken down the years. Since no one on the team was involved in it's development it's gonna take time to work out what's wrong and fix it.

Can you elaborate on this? What code license are we talking about? @ent