•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Issue running MBII

I have the game in 64-bit Operating Systems: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData and i put all the MBII stuff into the GameData folder but it give me the base "Multiplayer" and another issue is that i cannot Update it get this error "An exception occurred during a WebClient request."
HALP ME PLZ! :confused:
Edit:A new issue has appeared now i have Video Game icons i have Samus Aran,Mario and Luigi,Cloud ECT. ECT. What is happening?! Oh also i am still stuck on Stock Multiplayer

Last edited:
First i have no idea what that is and tried with all Tabs closed and the same result
FACK 2.JPG

I just realized i had to uninstall and reinstall do to an error where it would not open and now my Cache for MBII is empty is that bad?
Also before you even install MBII you should have made sure you had not of installed any mods,skin packs, etc which are still within the Jedi Academy Base folder. If no ones guides still don't work all I can tell you is,reinstall windows fully, once you have Jedi Academy and steam back plz follow this guys full steps
. Good luck

Last edited:
Well well well that must be the issue because it seems some Third Party Character skin packs snuck there way into my folders i don't even know how they got there!

I have no idea what Files these "Third party Skins" Are marked as and i don't want to Rummage through the the Files i do not want to break it anymore then it already is.