•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Issue running MBII

Defiant

Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Reaction score
Did JKA Crash on you by any chance? A reboot should fix this.

Defiant

Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Reaction score
Close any running programs that you can.
At what point does this error popup?

Defiant

Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Reaction score
Do you also get kicked by anti-cheat?

Defiant

Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Reaction score
But 5 minutes into what?

Playing?
Updating?
Repairing?
Sitting there doing nothing?

Reaction score
I just realized i had to uninstall and reinstall do to an error where it would not open and now my Cache for MBII is empty is that bad?

GistBattles2

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
I just realized i had to uninstall and reinstall do to an error where it would not open and now my Cache for MBII is empty is that bad?
Send a screenshot of it. You most likely have some corrupted files either in MBII or Jedi Academy.

GistBattles2

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Also before you even install MBII you should have made sure you had not of installed any mods,skin packs, etc which are still within the Jedi Academy Base folder. If no ones guides still don't work all I can tell you is,reinstall windows fully, once you have Jedi Academy and steam back plz follow this guys full steps
. Good luck

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well well well that must be the issue because it seems some Third Party Character skin packs snuck there way into my folders i don't even know how they got there!

GistBattles2

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Well well well that must be the issue because it seems some Third Party Character skin packs snuck there way into my folders i don't even know how they got there!
Any progress so far? Can you get the mod to run yet?

Reaction score
I have no idea what Files these "Third party Skins" Are marked as and i don't want to Rummage through the the Files i do not want to break it anymore then it already is.

GistBattles2

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
I have no idea what Files these "Third party Skins" Are marked as and i don't want to Rummage through the the Files i do not want to break it anymore then it already is.
Try my steps I told you in my last post notify me when your done.