While I agree with most of this, I do think both sides live in their own echochambers seeing as barely any people really play this game, let's be honest.
Call me a tryhard or whatever, but with the time I have I prefer to play the game in a particular way, and that does not include being teamkilled or troll for fun, much like others spend their limited time playing how they like, be it team killing and trolling. Each to their own.
I'm a firm believer in people not being such sensitive babies, and I don't actually think any of the more sever punishments are needed.
Just take your tempban or whatever, or don't go where people will troll you. Ultimate solution is just alias...
All in all a very well put and balanced take, Pokrew. 💪
Imagine being called a try-hard just because you want to play the game serious.

It's a bit odd to me, man. Doesn't even have to be full sweaty tryna play every meta build, full sound etc. I usually have no sound and music on when I play open. Doesn't mean I like being rocket tk'd etc.
If people were more open to the idea of other people liking different stuff the community would be a better place over all.

I may have exaggerated using that word in such a generic way. What I meant is that, bringing the trolling control strategies to their extreme consequences, any player behaving a little over the top for even one single time, maybe calling each other names in chat or teamkilling just episodically, if extrapolated from the context by an extremely stiff moderator, could be seen as a transgression and be punished just as badly as a habitual troll. Expecially given the fact that many MBII players occasionally do such things albeit not being proper "trolls".
I myself want to play seriously more often lately, so I wouldn't accuse anyone for that.

I may have exaggerated using that word in such a generic way. What I meant is that, bringing the trolling control strategies to their extreme consequences, any player behaving a little over the top for even one single time, maybe calling each other names in chat or teamkilling just episodically, if extrapolated from the context by an extremely stiff moderator, could be seen as a transgression and be punished just as badly as a habitual troll. Expecially given the fact that many MBII players occasionally do such things albeit not being proper "trolls".
I myself want to play seriously more often lately, so I wouldn't accuse anyone for that.
Since the last month of this rotation of the solar system of the planets that make up gonk, many of our people have left, in addition to several clans falling apart, everyone has abandoned the game, the supreme Gods known as Admins are prolonging the inevitable, for 6 long years they have tried to make the game better, but many of my companions and masters have left or are in other types of universes, with Bob's death everything was lost, the main trolls are gone.... Davik is still with me today, the aliens are gone, I defeated Onar and his henchmen, the scrimmers no longer play their daily games, I no longer see kefku... my dear friend, really, what was the point of being so rigid during this war? to have killed so many for nothing, for a silly reason that was the difference in sides, I think I should have enjoyed the time better with my trolling friends, they were good times, now I'm here, being the last of a great war.... long live movie battles 2, I'm Gogo, out.
e504e28b32b76a8ba3c36a4a551f5866.jpg

Since the last month of this rotation of the solar system of the planets that make up gonk, many of our people have left, in addition to several clans falling apart, everyone has abandoned the game, the supreme Gods known as Admins are prolonging the inevitable, for 6 long years they have tried to make the game better, but many of my companions and masters have left or are in other types of universes, with Bob's death everything was lost, the main trolls are gone.... Davik is still with me today, the aliens are gone, I defeated Onar and his henchmen, the scrimmers no longer play their daily games, I no longer see kefku... my dear friend, really, what was the point of being so rigid during this war? to have killed so many for nothing, for a silly reason that was the difference in sides, I think I should have enjoyed the time better with my trolling friends, they were good times, now I'm here, being the last of a great war.... long live movie battles 2, I'm Gogo, out.View attachment 8123
I am honestly moved by this...