I don't mean to be rude and I don't want to cause trouble here
But the days of friendly servers seem to be gone
Because whenever I enter gonk server, 2 or 3 guys start doing everything to annoy me

a1.PNGa2.PNGa3.PNGa4.PNGa7.PNG

Also no one would want someone to steal your name and write bad things under your name and ruin your reputation
Here's proof
a5.PNGa6.PNGa8.PNGa9.PNG

So we'll have two options
1- I just want to play this game peacefully without racism, politcs, bullying and stealing my name to frame me
2- If this issue cannot be fixed, I'll quit playing MB2 and I'm sure no one will care
Thank you

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Because whenever I enter gonk server, 2 or 3 guys start doing everything to annoy me

View attachment 8024View attachment 8025View attachment 8026View attachment 8027View attachment 8032

Also no one would want someone to steal your name and write bad things under your name and ruin your reputation
Here's proof
View attachment 8028View attachment 8029View attachment 8030View attachment 8031

1- I just want to play this game peacefully without racism, politcs, bullying and stealing my name to frame me
2- If this issue cannot be fixed, I'll quit playing MB2 and I'm sure no one will care
Thank you
I've spoken to Bantha and he has informed me that he will stop; I doubt you'll be personally targeted anymore.

As an aside, though, you are always going to encounter some trolling/shit talking in a game that is 2 decades old. My advice is to ignore the perpetrators.

I've spoken to Bantha and he has informed me that he will stop; I doubt you'll be personally targeted anymore.

As an aside, though, you are always going to encounter some trolling/shit talking in a game that is 2 decades old. My advice is to ignore the perpetrators.
What about TFS Blue and Omelette King?
Being a ceo or whatever doesnt give him right to be racist :shrug:

hahah classic omelette. i love this community
EDIT: i've sent a pigeon carrying a message to catman's home address (he's from brazil and they're still in the bronze age there) indicating that he's to become your personal bodyguard, and eliminate any potential troll that may pray upon you. rest assured, your days of being a victim are over.

Last edited:

View attachment 8024View attachment 8025View attachment 8026View attachment 8027View attachment 8032

Here's proof
View attachment 8028View attachment 8029View attachment 8030View attachment 8031

Thank you
Holy shit what did you get yourself into. Also classic omelette.

hahah classic omelette. i love this community
EDIT: i've sent a pigeon carrying a message to catman's home address (he's from brazil and they're still in the bronze age there) indicating that he's to become your personal bodyguard, and eliminate any potential troll that may pray upon you. rest assured, your days of being a victim are over.
What about gogo cocker he is in brazil?

Kitsu-Nesh'Kaa

Internal Beta Team
The game is launched through the launcher, the launcher can store information about the user.
Ban on one of the launcher servers may store information.
Transmit information about persistent violators to prohibit entry to all servers.
Create a thread in the official discord where information about bans will be posted.

Most conscientious players are looking forward to votekick and voteban

I definitely know one more player who does not play due to excessive trolling and harassment.

Last edited:

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Hate to say it, but sometimes playing this game is a test of psychological strength, and you seem to have failed it by overreacting in the game and feeding the trolls. Next time, just ignore the players or turn off the chat with /cg_chatbox 0 if you don't want to interact with others. However, I doubt that's the case, since you love complaining about people killing you, which is probably why these trolls decided to target you in the first place.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
Banning people in a dead game is NOT a good idea. Especially not since they're trolling. Legit same stuff can happen in most multiplayer games and they don't ban these players. Why should moviebattles, since it's already barely running?

Kitsu-Nesh'Kaa

Internal Beta Team
Banning people in a dead game is NOT a good idea. Especially not since they're trolling. Legit same stuff can happen in most multiplayer games and they don't ban these players. Why should moviebattles, since it's already barely running?
Daily and weekly troll bans will not harm the game I think.

Hate to say it, but sometimes playing this game is a test of psychological strength, and you seem to have failed it by overreacting in the game and feeding the trolls. Next time, just ignore the players or turn off the chat with /cg_chatbox 0 if you don't want to interact with others. However, I doubt that's the case, since you love complaining about people killing you, which is probably why these trolls decided to target you in the first place.
You can also ignore people by going into moderate and clicking on the players name.

The game is launched through the launcher, the launcher can store information about the user.
Ban on one of the launcher servers may store information.
Transmit information about persistent violators to prohibit entry to all servers.
Create a thread in the official discord where information about bans will be posted.

Most conscientious players are looking forward to votekick and voteban

I definitely know one more player who does not play due to excessive trolling and harassment.

Daily and weekly troll bans will not harm the game I think.

That would kill the game. It's actually a pussy attitude. What about maturing and not taking into account the commentaries of some ill people?

The impersonating one is the most funny. People know that's a typical trolling custom from Omelette and some other imitators, none's gonna take you into account as if someone says that "in your behalf".

God bless us.

Kitsu-Nesh'Kaa

Internal Beta Team
That would kill the game. It's actually a pussy attitude. What about maturing and not taking into account the commentaries of some ill people?

The impersonating one is the most funny. People know that's a typical trolling custom from Omelette and some other imitators, none's gonna take you into account as if someone says that "in your behalf".

God bless us.
Ignoring a player does not shut him up for everyone. And with someone else's nickname, a troll can do wild things without writing anything in the chat.
Everyone will consider the player under whose name the troll is hiding to be an asshole, without figuring out whether it’s Omelete or not.

Ignoring a player does not shut him up for everyone. And with someone else's nickname, a troll can do wild things without writing anything in the chat.
Everyone will consider the player under whose name the troll is hiding to be an asshole, without figuring out whether it’s Omelete or not.
That's stupid, unless you want to promote real angriness and people with VPNs making massive teamkilling and impersonating. Let trolls be.

Kitsu-Nesh'Kaa

Internal Beta Team
That's stupid, unless you want to promote real angriness and people with VPNs making massive teamkilling and impersonating. Let trolls be.
It's stupid to be a troll. It's stupid to ruin the game. It's stupid to set people up. It's stupid to push away new players. Such people must be punished.
I understand that there are many “soy” newbies who don’t now the Internet from the 00s. But there must be a limit to the behavior of disgusting players.