Is Soldier Spam Underused?

wMl4QJs.jpg

Kh474m7.jpg

These were taken a while back, last year probably around January. We had enough people to fill that gap with droidekas through shield hopping at one point. And the Sith soldier spam actually worked once we all barricaded ourselves in the throne room.

wMl4QJs.jpg

Kh474m7.jpg

These were taken a while back, last year probably around January. We had enough people to fill that gap with droidekas through shield hopping at one point. And the Sith soldier spam actually worked once we all barricaded ourselves in the throne room.
That deka pic 0_o fuck me if I was on rebs

Most server i joined is full of jedi and sith, No gunners.. really, except ayoodee. But why bother Sold spamming? there's none going to blast the fk out of everyone. Most downloaded mb2 just to glow-stick and use force power to gain advantage rather than shooting with guns.

Even with 6 y'all still rekt everyone in the server, besides when I go clone your team = obsolete

This is behavior that encourages fighting me alone. I approve of this.
PS: There are usually no more than two of us on one battlefield.

Last edited:
I always see one of you then right when you leave 2 others join

Would you like the names of all our operational units?
There are many impersonators who are unhappy with our set of strict standards.

Goliath
Behemoth
Q-11
Dingle
Jaeger
Sentinel

Last edited:
Would you like the names of all our operational units?
There are many impersonators who are unhappy with our set of strict standards.

Goliath
Behemoth
Q-11
Dingle
Jaeger
Sentinel
I know the names (besides Jaeger new bot?). I just saw you alone in a match

I know the names (besides Jaeger new bot?). I just saw you alone in a match

Jaeger has been with us for quite some time, he is not new.
How you have not heard of him eludes me, but then again, he is a sniper.
Espionage and secrecy are tools of the trade in that field.

tumblr_n3zz4igRuw1qibhi9o2_500.gif

Last edited:
Jaeger has been with us for quite some time, he is not new.
How you have not heard of him eludes me, but then again, he is a sniper.
Espionage and secrecy are tools of the trade in that field.

tumblr_n3zz4igRuw1qibhi9o2_500.gif

Haven't heard about or seen him around.

I've seen all of your A.I's member somewhere except Jaeger, Where is he?

UL-532

Mapper & Box Crafter
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Very tangential indeed, but if I ever get back into mapping again (unlikely) and actually get good at making things that don't look awful (very unlikely), I'd love to make an Endar Spire map. Would play kind of like Tantive, but with larger hallways and lots of those classic KOTOR style boxes/containers for cover. Part of the reason I'd like to do it is because the FA would be really fun to make. Just a ton of soldiers with vibroswords, some grenadiers, Carth, and a small handful of jedi/sith.
You and your FAs.

Rally/Assemble spam is very powerful, and requires the use of tactical thinking to oppose without spamming something else, hence its power. I always like it because I much prefer playing Jedi/Sith as a support class rather than a frontline attacker. Problem is getting random players to agree to put down the lightsabers. Still, I think MB2 is one of the most (if not the most) successful Star Wars MP games at getting players to use blasters over sabers, especially considering what EA did to Battlefront.