Is Moviebattles 2 dying?

I want a dislike button

Only if you are prepared to see my name tagged to the bottom of nearly every post on this forum.

tumblr_ot3psl167y1vvdbuho1_400.gif

Be careful with what you request. We can just grant it...
Oh look, it's Q-11 aka Sanctum aka Mr. delusional asshole. How are you man?

I still remember the good old days, do you? October 2017 to be exact. You know, back when you grouped up with JKLast and started DDOSing BG servers in order to shut us down. Haha, that was really cool! You even opened your own server at the same time to provide an alternative to people! How considerate of you!

Too bad Viserys actually managed to protect our servers from your onslaught, huh? A real shame. I gotta give props to you though, you got really creative with your attacks once the simple DDOS wasn't enough! You even tried to put the blame on the other russian clan, that was cool!

And in all seriousness, fuck you. It's a shame the developers did not ban you from mb2 completely when your shit got exposed. That was a legit attempt at completely destroying the most popular EU server at that time, and I consider this to be a crime against mb2 as a whole.

I wonder what your AI comrades think of what you did? Did they support that decision? Beep boop son, beep boop.

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Oh look, it's Q-11 aka Sanctum aka Mr. delusional asshole. How are you man?

I still remeber the good old days, do you? October 2017 to be exact. You know, back when you grouped up with JKLast and started DDOSing BG servers in order to shut us down. Haha, that was really cool! You even opened your own server at the same time to provide an alternative to people! How considerate of you!

Too bad Viserys actually managed to protect our servers from your onslaught, huh? A real shame. I gotta give props to you though, you got really creative with your attacks once the simple DDOS wasn't enough! You even tried to put the blame on the other russian clan, that was cool!

And in all seriousness, fuck you. It's a shame the developers did not ban you from mb2 completely when your shit got exposed. That was a legit attempt at completely destroying the most popular EU server at that time, and I consider this to be a crime against mb2 as a whole.

I wonder what your AI comrades think of what you did? Did they support that decision? Beep boop son, beep boop.
d6be19df8b16.jpg

Did you know he also threatened to DDOS the servers of one of the russian clans unless they join his insane JKLast alliance?
If anyone here knows how to read russian and wants to know more, I have a FULL log of this conversation. If you read it, you would understand just how delirious and detached from reality Q-11 really is. He says things like "only one can survive", "peaceful co-existence is impossible" and a TON of other pseudo-philosophical shit trying to justify his actions. It's a fun read, but it's all in russian.