I see Movie Battles II as a lot more competitive and skill based than CS:GO or most any other game

Is this idea good? (Don't think about the scripting/Getting it to work yet)

• Absolutely!

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Eh, I guess. Not sure

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Uhhhh, no.

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Why would anyone care? I mean really?

There will always be a debate, no matter the game, about how valid stats are before, during and after.
And the constant line 'that it doesnt reflect accurately' that so many players desperately mutter to themselves, is much reinforced here for some reason:)
Not saying its wrong. Not saying its right. Like I said, no clear cut answers to that one without proper context.

As to ego:
So what if people ego? They do that anyway. Some people enjoy it. Some people are good sports. They don't try to commit mass genocide on it as a Final Solution. Crazy Euros:)

You're other argument is people will be less willing to experiment?
That's on them. Now whose really the one more concerned about score:)
I'd say grow a pair but I might offend the transgendered among us:) (Shout-out to Gargos.)

It's a game. It's a competitive game.
And frankly, don't care how old the mod is, seeing people doing nothing but chatting and jerking each other off is not what I play mb for.
It's fun occasionally, but it shouldnt be the norm or more accepted than actually playing the game to kill and win. Almost nobody humps corpses anymore. It's getting depressing.

I ask you,

Since when was being a kill hungry fiend a bad thing? When did the lives of the enemy matter more than satiating you're individual blood-lust.