I can't figure out why the texture isn't fitting on the model and the sound isn't working

So I just got my skins to work (For it to show up) but the sound isn't changing. the icon is the same, and the texture is broke can someone please help me?
Dropbox - MB2 Skins

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The jedi temple guard one has a lot of misnamed extensions in the model_skin file.

EDIT: I actually don't even understand why it isn't working. Where did you download these from?
EDIT 2: Downloaded the jedi temple guard, but the images with .png and .tga extensions were missing entirely. MB2 apparently doesn't like that.

Last edited:
The jedi temple guard one has a lot of misnamed extensions in the model_skin file.

EDIT: I actually don't even understand why it isn't working. Where did you download these from?
EDIT 2: Downloaded the jedi temple guard, but the images with .png and .tga extensions were missing entirely. MB2 apparently doesn't like that.
I got them from JKHub is there a better website pcmods doesn't seem to work for me and filefront got shut down
http://jkhub.org/files/category/5-player-models/

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Not really sure why the jedi temple guard one isn't working. Works in base, but the replacement breaks any texture saved as .png or .tga.

Not really sure why the jedi temple guard one isn't working. Works in base, but the replacement breaks any texture saved as .png or .tga.
so where would be the best place to get models
Edit 1: also the swamptrooper is broken I but in the wrong name
Edit 2: I fixed it to replace sithtrooper

Supa

The Serial Stacker
jkhub is really the only place to get models now, unless they're posted independently which is hard to find.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
*shrug*

I changing the path in the skin file does nothing then I'm really not sure. I tried saving the files as other types of images and got the same problem.