I can't believe this is still here

Welcome back [Magnum] Pilo-T ;)
1601651765079.png

You have sacrificed your speed for slabs of meat weighing you down. You're all cankles, man. Cankles!
1601652007920.png

No cankles here. I'm just a 'lil guy. I do need to get some of my speed back, though. Speed actually matters in Strongman for moving events, and I dumped too many resources into strength and slowed down too much. I'll be focusing on speed and athleticism in the next off season, whenever that ends up being.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
A thread with Gogetto and pilo T, I almost feel like we should start an old folks home for returning MBII vets lol.

A thread with Gogetto and pilo T, I almost feel like we should start an old folks home for returning MBII vets lol.
I mean.... I am always in pain and I walk funny for about 10 minutes if I'm in the car for more than 45 minutes straight. I do fit the description.

Reactions: SeV

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
View attachment 5185
No cankles here. I'm just a 'lil guy. I do need to get some of my speed back, though. Speed actually matters in Strongman for moving events, and I dumped too many resources into strength and slowed down too much. I'll be focusing on speed and athleticism in the next off season, whenever that ends up being.
Give me your muscles

Why? Does fatty meat turn you on?

Bruce Lee's two inch punch is what I'm gearing for:) Speed over bulk.

Alas, must recover from surgery 1st.

Haha :D that's actually a really good idea!
There'll be a computer center where the computers only play MB2 and we just complain about how much better B15 was back in 2005 when you actually had to earn points each round to eventually build up to 80 and there were only 3 maps, one of which was a Cloud City that hasn't been in the game since 2007 (unless it got put back in?). And Tantive IV was only one floor and was HEAVILY biased to the imperials.

And none of the newer guys will care about our complaints and they'll be mercilessly kicking our asses because, for me at least, I'm just not very good at the game.

Reactions: SeV
What were the classes even back then?

I think it was Soldier, Jedi, Hero and Wookie vs Soldier, Sith, Villain and Mandalorian

hero and villain lol
Lies. There were at least a few classes when I first started. And then B16 introduced dekas and something else. I don't think Arc Troopers were until B18, though, so it wasn't them. (and they came with a badass/cheesy reveal trailer and everything using the brand new kamino map)