I can't believe this is still here

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Good to see more old names popping in again. I think Frog poked back in recently so you might be able to catch him sometime.

Good to see more old names popping in again. I think Frog poked back in recently so you might be able to catch him sometime.
Ah. Good ol' Paulie. I can just harass him on Facebook to get him to show his face in here again. Hahaha.

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
I started playing Movie Battles II in 2005 during Build 15 of the Open Beta.

Haven't played it in FOREVER, but a "Retro gaming" YouTube video with Jedi Academy popped up in my Suggestions today and it made me think of this.

I can't believe it's still going strong all these years later. Are there still a bunch of people actively playing?

I think I remember you, yeah a handful of us are still here. It's like a drug, you always return to it haha.

I think I remember you, yeah a handful of us are still here. It's like a drug, you always return to it haha.
1601276982425.png

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Qwerty! Another familiar face. I actually got really really slow and much stronger. I've run maybe once or twice since I got out of the Navy. It's all about the weights now. Powerlifting and Strongman.
Strongman is amazing, would like to try it out sometime

Strongman is amazing, would like to try it out sometime
Strongman is a LOT of fun, both in training and in competition. I'm about 3 weeks out from the North American National Championships, and if you ever want to discuss it it's a topic I could talk about literally forever.

I was also in a Super Bowl commercial related to Strongman last year. Easiest $3,000 I ever made.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Strongman is a LOT of fun, both in training and in competition. I'm about 3 weeks out from the North American National Championships, and if you ever want to discuss it it's a topic I could talk about literally forever.

I was also in a Super Bowl commercial related to Strongman last year. Easiest $3,000 I ever made.
Nice, good luck on the competition! I've just recently started to follow strongman stuff, Brian Shaw, Eddie Hall, Hafthor Bjornsson etc. Great stuff

hessu is jacked

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
What are your best lifts?
Nothing to brag about, been going on the gym for about 3-4months after a long break. Bodyweight 75kg, bench 75kg, deadlift probably 90+kg and i havent tried squat max

Nothing to brag about, been going on the gym for about 3-4months after a long break. Bodyweight 75kg, bench 75kg, deadlift probably 90+kg and i havent tried squat max
Oh ok, so this is a more recent endeavor. That's awesome man. Lifting is the best of life.