How to create variety between servers

k4far

Banned
Donator
It occured to me that we are at point where the most liked things are the problem. We like a lot, and different things.
We want to have everything, but if we have it all we just can not appreciate them all.

Server Owners, Developers just anyone willing to listen to use your magic You have kept this game running for so long and make it run much longer. Simply, limit the amount of maps average server can use. If for example BG RTV could use only 4 maps...

We have many maps it w9uld be pretty hard to choose:

(usual RTV rotation)
mb2_alderaan mb2_cloudcity mb2_corellia mb2_Coruscant_chase mb2_deathstar mb2_dotf mb2_echobase mb2_enclave mb2_jabba mb2_jeditemple mb2_kamino mb2_lunarbase mb2_SDestroyer mb2_smuggler mb2_tatooine mb2_theed MB2_YavinAssault mb2_eravana mb2_jakku mb2_undeadstar mb2_boc mb2_commtower mb2_mustafar mb2_republiccruiser mb2_tantiveIV mb2_korriban mb2_mygeeto mb2_tradefed mb2_rc_hangarc

servers belonging to (...) NFL, PFF would be using some other maps too (smuggler, echobase, cloudcity, corellia) & (jabba, lunarbase, commtower, duel_dotf). And we would not have situations where a server of thirty people becomes empty soon after a change of map. People would know what they want. We are being given too much and end up misusing it silly... me.

We might disagree, but that is fine. I am not playing Dotf I will not get to see You anytime soon Lol.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
People play on the on the maps they want to play, they join a DOTF server if they wanna play it, they join RTV if they want to switch between maps.

If a map comes on that people dont wanna play, they switch server, i dont see a problem with that.

Limiting the maps people can play on is not gonna help the game live longer.

k4far

Banned
Donator
It will help the game live much, much longer. Instead of asking everybody to RTV in your favor you will simply jump between the servers that offer what You want. Less maps the more accurate it will be. We have so many servers going to waste... If there was a real difference between them they would be all more populated.

I am skipping MB on some days because all I can see is Dotf.

Bye, Jameson. Lol.
Rage quit↓

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Hello kfart, please buy a server for each and every mb2 map and solve this problem for us. Thanks!