How do i apply spins in my dueling? (lol)

Don't copy what others do unless you understand why they do it.
Spinning is no long viable in this patch, as you can instantly counter a swing without PBing it - it is not safe.

Spinning in dueling is most definitely not safe, whenever it is viable or not I would have to say it is still viable. Anything you put enough time and practice into can be taken to the next level.

Is OP talking about the spin swing that occurs when swinging from the same direction too many times, YAWing, or actually spinning 360s?

you can definitely spin with your mouse and its definitely viable if not OP.

the secret is to make sure that you parry every hit, or bodyhit. If you miss, you'll die, otherwise you're going to be fine 99% of the time, just make sure you always end up facing the opponent by the end of the swing if you're really worried you're going to die.

i think you mean using an actual mechanical spin though, for example comboing D and SD together, right? Not just using your mouse to spin? If so, you can also use this with some effectiveness (mainly to be unpredictable) but its otherwise pointless.

Start from a long distance from your opponent and throw the swings and MAKE SURE you swingblock or ur fucked and it might just work now and again.

Dayum boi, you and House still alive?
Haven't seen ya in-game for ages...
i come on now and again just to measure myself against hessu, if he beats me I play until I beat him again then wait a week or two )

As noel said, spinning it's a hard trick to do if you don't know how to do it properly. It requires a good observation capacity so that each of your attacks reach the objective, there are many combos that can be used by spinning, it's like a pattern that you need to control beforehand.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Start with a W or S swing, then immediately follow with a side swing. 100% of the time you will spin

As noel said, spinning it's a hard trick to do if you don't know how to do it properly. It requires a good observation capacity so that each of your attacks reach the objective, there are many combos that can be used by spinning, it's like a pattern that you need to control beforehand.
What are some of the combos. (ps ur the spin god)

What are some of the combos. (ps ur the spin god)
It depends.

Spins work just the same on any combo, since on each swing you're basically turning 360 degrees in the direction of the attack. Maybe start with A D A D and learn to spin each way. You can also spin the opposite way of the swing which has an interesting effect.

Back combos (way harder but more effective, this is more like what pepito does) are a different story. These only really work with certain swings and combos. SD SA SD SA is definitely the easiest combo to learn this with. What you're trying to do is swing whilst keeping your back facing the opponent for the longest amount of time, whilst still landing your swings. It's pretty much yawing but starting facing the wrong way. Start with sa sd sa sd and move onto a d a d, you can then do things like sd d sd d or sa a sa a. You'll struggle to do wa wd wa wd or anything high up because the animations can just slide past their body and you'll probably get sided. It is possible though.

Good luck learning it, the map mb2_duel_training is your friend