How do i apply spins in my dueling? (lol)

It depends.

Spins work just the same on any combo, since on each swing you're basically turning 360 degrees in the direction of the attack. Maybe start with A D A D and learn to spin each way. You can also spin the opposite way of the swing which has an interesting effect.

Back combos (way harder but more effective, this is more like what pepito does) are a different story. These only really work with certain swings and combos. SD SA SD SA is definitely the easiest combo to learn this with. What you're trying to do is swing whilst keeping your back facing the opponent for the longest amount of time, whilst still landing your swings. It's pretty much yawing but starting facing the wrong way. Start with sa sd sa sd and move onto a d a d, you can then do things like sd d sd d or sa a sa a. You'll struggle to do wa wd wa wd or anything high up because the animations can just slide past their body and you'll probably get sided. It is possible though.

Good luck learning it, the map mb2_duel_training is your friend
So I tried that out and I got backwhacked many times I think I misunderstood?

Style points are more important than kills. That's just a fact.

Use the spins even if they aren't viable. Looking cool is all that matters - makes it all the more sensational when you pull 'em off.

Style points are more important than kills. That's just a fact.

Use the spins even if they aren't viable. Looking cool is all that matters - makes it all the more sensational when you pull 'em off.
So far I have got my spins a bit far. I have even incorporated this use+jumping mid air spin attack, sometimes in duels I evem pull off this SA+SD spin attack I will keep developing. Also off topic but its annoying I accidently deleted my z_MB_BaseAssets.pk3 now im stuck with glitched animations do you have the original file that you can send?Thanks lol

So far I have got my spins a bit far. I have even incorporated this use+jumping mid air spin attack, sometimes in duels I evem pull off this SA+SD spin attack I will keep developing. Also off topic but its annoying I accidently deleted my z_MB_BaseAssets.pk3 now im stuck with glitched animations do you have the original file that you can send?Thanks lol
mb2 launcher, settings, repair installation.

if you're getting back whacked you aren't landing your swings quick enough or with the right timing. keep trying