Hey all, I made a funny moments video on MB2.

Thanks for giving me your time, I just wanted to throw my video in here in case you were interested.
If you guys could give me some constructive criticism it would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
I'll throw in some highlights for you guys if you don't feel like watching it all.
1:00 (alt-fire nades in beta)
2:12 (unaware clone)
2:52 (broken flinch)
3:13 (amazing dodge by Zara)
3:52 (kicking a unaware enemy)
4:15 (funny fw moments)
5:02 (sbd dropping on luke)
5:30 (ronin getting juked and kicked)
7:14 (melee)

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
2:52 is an interesting documentation of the fact that the flinch range is pretty short, and because a jumping jedi is falling and therefore moving really quickly overall, they might get shot outside flinch range at the start of their swing and still land the swing on you as they're landing.

At least I'm pretty sure that's what happened

2:52 is an interesting documentation of the fact that the flinch range is pretty short, and because a jumping jedi is falling and therefore moving really quickly overall, they might get shot outside flinch range at the start of their swing and still land the swing on you as they're landing.

At least I'm pretty sure that's what happened
That was infuriating tbh. I don't understand what you mean. Shouldn't flinch just activate when a jedi is shot?
What do you mean by 'getting shot outside flinch range'

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Flinch only happens within a certain range. For example, if a jedi were to stand 20ft away from you and swing, and you shot him, he wouldn't flinch, because you're too far away.

In this clip, you shot him while he was still just barely outside of flinch range. I believe.

Flinch only happens within a certain range. For example, if a jedi were to stand 20ft away from you and swing, and you shot him, he wouldn't flinch, because you're too far away.

In this clip, you shot him while he was still just barely outside of flinch range. I believe.
I don't understand, I have never EVER experienced or heard of this.
I've shot jedi from way farther while they tried to saber a teammate and they were flinched and my teammate was able to escape.