•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Graphics

Whats Inside my Tower Case:
AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM
ASRock FM2A88M PRO3+ Micro ATX FMs600 memory
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB FTW ACX 2.0 Video Card
EVGA 430W 8-+ Certified ATX Power Supply
So I just built my first PC with my friends help (He did basicly all of it), whose parts are listed above. However when I run MB2 on max settings it looks pretty bad. My older PC a Compaq CQ4010FPC, which was having a lot of trouble running mb2. Looked better when I maxed out the settings on the compaq then it did on my new pc(it was laggy as f*** but it looked amazing).
My monitor (Connected via VGA cable):
AOC M2060SWD2
*Note I am computer Newb*
[Zoom in on the pictures, they came out small]

Attachments

• shot0000.jpg
    shot0000.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 205
  • shot0001.jpg
    shot0001.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 217
  • shot0002.jpg
    shot0002.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 206
  • shot0003.jpg
    shot0003.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 201
  • shot0004.jpg
    shot0004.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 207
Did you check it one core?
Some performance issues are due to the fact the game is built to run on one core and a quad core is a quad!
Dun dun dun!

Bad performance

edit;

Could be wrong and its something else. Something simple. Or complex!!

Doesn't look like you have anti-aliasing or those other aas enabled either. What with those rough edges.

Exact opposite.

The mod is built off a game engine that's +13 years old.

Imagine trying to put a tape into a cd case. Or a usb into a cd rom. Or a floppy into a....

:)

You should be able to switch it to run one core. The way I did it - ctrl alt del, find the exe thats running the game, right click options present, uncheck all but one if its not already done.

If you need further help. Simply chant the words...

@Puppytine
But really, its Puppy Time!

Exact opposite.

The mod is built off a game engine that's +13 years old.

Imagine trying to put a tape into a cd case. Or a usb into a cd rom. Or a floppy into a....

:)

You should be able to switch it to run one core. The way I did it - ctrl alt del, find the exe thats running the game, right click options present, uncheck all but one if its not already done.

If you need further help. Simply chant the words...

@Puppytine
But really, its Puppy Time!
Holy Balls bro, it looks so good. You. Are. The. Man. God damn, just look at it!
New1.jpg
New2.jpg
New3.jpg

Attachments

• New4.jpg
    New4.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 185
  • New5.jpg
    New5.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 185
Just set com_affinity to 1. No need to always open the Task Manager anymore.
I don't open task manager everytime, I just did what Chaos instructed once, and it worked. Thanks for the tip though :).
Also, I've noticed that when characters such as soldiers, commanders, jedi, sith, etc. with dark colors, more specifically black, move around ex. running, jumping, walking, theres shadows behind them, as if they are using force speed or something. As well as when I move my mouse around to look in gen room, the dark pillars and the stairs leading to the side corridor become....distorted? I'm not sure what word to use. Their colors change to like green, purple,. Its weird. I'm gonna purchase a new monitor with HDMI, VGA, and Dvi connectors to test them all out.