Bad performance

Hey guys, I installed MBII after few years (I got new nick bcs I cant remember my original one) and I have terrible performance issues.
Game runs at 20 FPS at best, still lagging hard, it's unplayable, but I dont think it's caused by my PC - I have 6-core FX AMD processor, 4GB ram, 2GB radeon r9 255 g-card running on Win 10.

It's true that in my old PC I always used Nvidia cards (last was 480GT 512MB), but I'm not sure if this is the problem.

Anyone has any idea how to play MBII on my PC smoothly?
Thanks guys :)

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Make sure you are running on one core.
also uploading your jamp config would help (or screens of your video settings and network settings)

also uploading your jamp config would help (or screens of your video settings and network settings)
thanks, i'll make sure that game is runing on one core, jamp config is default (i guess), i haven't touched it.
network setting are set according to tut. on forums 25000/100/40.
video settings - at first i set it to highest possible (as usual - i play witcher 2 on max settings with approx. 30 - 50 FPS), then i set it to lowest possible and no change in FPS...

I'll try to provide more data tommorow (screens, logs and so on)
Thank you for quick response

Thank you very much, it helped now I can play :), FPS is rly high, no lag, in addition I set compatibility mode and run as admin

Mines at 0.

Quad core 0,1,2,3.

Strange. I checked it and saw it was all checked off. Checked it to 1, restart mb, no difference but now even if I try to check all 4 cores, keeps defaulting to 0(as in 1 core checked).
Wanted to measure differences but no.....computer h@x.

And I was just about to commit to playing on high effects.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Set to 1.
Each time you restart the game process it resets the core affinity, so you have to always set it manually via the task manager.
Just use the cvar and the game will do that for you.