• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Got banned for joining some pirated mb2 server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry for posting on another forum section.
My name is Lucritous[Mandalorian.Pvt] on mb2
To be honest I forget which server.
I don't know, I'm told various people were banned because of joining this ffa server...

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Enough with your nonsense.

First at all, stop creating duplicating threads. You may get banned from these forums for that. You're literally asking for it.
Second, there is no "pirated" servers, and MBII developers usually don't ban players from master server. It's an extreme measure, which gets applied extremely rare.

Instead of starting an multiple number of extremely stupid threads, update your MBII installation -- new version of Movie Battles was released hours ago.
Moviebattles II V1.5.3 Released
Players can only see those servers which version matches their own game's client. You must run updated MB2 to see all those updated servers in your in-game list.

Few months ago, there was a "hacked" (not "pirated") server.
It was running binary-modified executable files, and it was de-listed by butt-hurting developers, those couldn't deal with a thought that somebody played Movie Battles not in the way devs wanted them to.
It was a server de-listed, not players getting banned from master server.
Why did the FFA Hangout server disappear?
Pole on server side modifications

Last edited:

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
I would delete this, but since @Puppytine has given you some advice, I'll be locking this thread. This is for official MBII servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.