Give speed back to Sith, thx

Enclave FA is super win purely for the Jedi / Sith speed pursuits. Gief, thx.

On a serious note though, with the whole enhanced acrobatic ability of Jedi / Sith (lol, canon), it'd make sense to make speed a universal powa.

Again, because speed pursuits are awesome.

:)

Starushka

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I am against it. Those powers makes both sides very unique gameplay-wise. Lore-wise, there are plenty examples of jedi using so called dark side powers and vise versa so i wouldn't appeal to that. My another concern is that Imperial side have already 2 very mobile classes. Having trio of Manda, Deka and Sith rushing some crucial point at the beggining of the round is too damn much.

I'm just going to join in and agree. What really gets me the most about it is the speed lunge ability you can do with the force power itself. That does seem like kinda much bundled with a force power, and is my humble opinion that it should not be a thing if the force power is at least not neutral.

Last edited:

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Honestly I could say the same exact thing about lightning stun, as overbearing as it currently is with weapon hotswapping. Speed lunge is a situational ability that has obvious tells and leaves you at an obvious disadvantage once used, what with the flinching when shot that causes the entire animation to bug out and freeze when shot. The power when talked about sounds amazing, but when you take into consideration that you're traveling in a straight line and that the window for which your attack will actually connect and hit anything is so small, it really isn't that great of an ability that can be used in any situation.

You also have to consider the effects this has on game balance if Sith, a class on a side that is predominantly on defense, gets an ability that allows them to set up and bide more time for teammates to set up even more effective defenses against red side.

I'm a complete noob and of course you're going to have to take everything I say with a grain of salt. I just think it's odd that a saber ability is basically locked solely to jedis through the use of a force ability. If anyone dares to turn their back and run away from a fight with a jedi, that will more than likely be the last thing they do.

I also think grip and lightning are a joke, but that's probably just me not spending enough time trying to find their usefulness. Anyway, i'm all for that sith rage idea.

I'm a complete noob and of course you're going to have to take everything I say with a grain of salt. I just think it's odd that a saber ability is basically locked solely to jedis through the use of a force ability. If anyone dares to turn their back and run away from a fight with a jedi, that will more than likely be the last thing they do.

I also think grip and lightning are a joke, but that's probably just me not spending enough time trying to find their usefulness. Anyway, i'm all for that sith rage idea.

Force lighting is great when you ambush a group of gunners, especially if its lighting 3 and they are near walls.
You could reenact palpatine, the sith wizard build is really fun when you play on maps not dotf.

Shalak Que

US Official Server Admin
I see no issue with Lightning + Speed. I didn't back in b16 and I don't now - Hell most of the players these days never had to fight instant grip.

I do wish we had a non-damage version of grip for Jedi, lift people up etc afterall the damage component isn't why you'd buy grip in the first place. And then giving speed to Sith.
I agree most ppl don't use grip for dmg ive only killed soilders with grip as anything with more health can shoot me once I let go or push me out of it so giving a non dmging version to jedi would be cool, besides as kyle says in the base game no power of the force is good or bad its how u use it

Shalak Que

US Official Server Admin

why is your steam profile associated with my mb2 forum account, nvm it was a website bug