Fall to death kill tagging

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Well if you can replicate it or end up with a demo at some point PM it to me, otherwise I'm going to try and replicate this in beta and once I can properly do it then I'll go ahead and debug it and fix it if we do see a real issue.

Thanks for report.

Cat Lady

Honestly, not much to demo there.

If someone kills you by throwin you to pit of doom via [strike]shield[/strike] arm barge, attacker doesn't get TK points, and you're counted like jumping there yourself. End of story.

Most popular place of being abused - Death Star rebel spawn side, just above initial elevators - very easy to throw people to their doom, while they're waiting for side doors to be open. It is nightmare on admin-less servers, people are abusing it to the same point as elevator/door-bugging before the fix.

/Cat Lady

Can also be abused with blue lunge/any stab attack vs blocking saber user. No damage is inflicted and you don't get the kill/TK. Not sure if the ground thing even counts here, I think it would work even if the victim was in air/didn't touch the ground at all while performing stab move on them.

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
I've seen this issue before. First coder to fix it gets a cookie.