Exploit? Bug? Hax? Op?

Hey, if you swing, stop walking and press use + reload, you will cancel your swing in the middle of it, and you can imediatly push/pull someone, since the swing is the only time the shooter has 2 run and avoid a hit, isn´t it broken? Since it would be all about luck? and break mechanics?

Excuse me if this isn´t the right place to post or if the others players shouldn´t know about it!

On the server I play, when I do it, people get really mad about it, I need to know if it is intentional, a bug, exploit or whatever else.

Sylar

Donator
Seems like unintentional thing and definitely not a mechanic... Waiting for superiors ;)

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I'd like to say it's not intended to work that way, but I'm really not sure. Personally not too keen on giving Jedi/Sith an automatic reset for when they fuck up.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
It being an "advanced" mechanic doesn't really give us the right to completely ignore it, especially if it makes an already stacked match-up more difficult; in this case gunners already have a pretty rough time against Jedi and Sith, so these additional safeguards are probably overdoing it. And for the record it isn't any more mechanically challenging than leap-kick while your lightsaber is active.

How many fingers do you have 0o.

Srs. We will look into this, thanks :)

Hey, It is hard to do, but I can do with my fingers, but there is soo easy to make macros ingame that It can become a really easy to do trick (and OP)

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Hey, It is hard to do, but I can do with my fingers, but there is soo easy to make macros ingame that It can become a really easy to do trick (and OP)
That's a thing to consider. Can't really restrict those kinds of things more than they already have been when "wait" was taken out of the game. Could also do it with any gaming mouse that has more than the standard right/left/middle click.

Cat Lady

Our AutoHotKey for windows or any other equivalent for any OS ;)

That's a thing to consider. Can't really restrict those kinds of things more than they already have been when "wait" was taken out of the game. Could also do it with any gaming mouse that has more than the standard right/left/middle click.
Yeah, but I don´t think "macros" should be removed, just talking that this SOOMANYBUTTONS don´t make something less op, it just makes it harder to newer players to use, since it all gets in our muscle memory at end :)