Duel Modpack v1.5! - Saber sounds, hilts, UI and more!

V1.4 - DOWNLOAD
V1.5 - DOWNLOAD

V1.5 Released
Discontinued.

Brief description of what is included in v1.4
1) New saber sounds for Kylo Ren's saber, and prequel saber sounds for all hilts.
2) New models including Finn, Kylo Ren, Rey and even a Jedi Wookiee + many more
3) New ui taken from WOTF
4) Slight change in saberFX
5) New hilts including Kotor saber, Nihilus saber, Revan (ToR) saber and many more!

V1.5
1) Couple new skin replacements
2) New saber sounds for multiple hilts.

This is a mod made with skins that people specifically from the community have asked for. Here is the in depth review of the mod of which shows what it consists of

Character replacements:
Sith stalker = Lord Stalker
Jerec = Darth Sion
Assaj = Darth Nihilus
Alora = Vestara khai
Barriss Offee = Jaina jedi
Mace Windu = Finn
Serraketo = Rey
Quinlan Vos = Jedi Temple Guard
Savage Opress = Hooded
Reborn twin = Starkiller(sith)
Shadowtrooper1 = Kylo Ren unhooded
Shadowtrooper2 = Kylo Ren hooded
Coleman trebor = EP3 Anakin - requested by Side and Anakin
Count Dooku = Sith Assassin
Revan = Kotor 1 Revan
Ki Adi Mundi = Chewbacca Jedi - As requested and given by Quinto
Palpatine = Darth bane
Malak = Exar Kun
Grievous = Sith Mandolorian

Hilt replacements:
Katarn = Starkiller hilt
Renegade = Malgus hilt
Stinger = Kotor hilt
Yun = Carrick hilt
Revan = (ToR) Revan hilt
+ more

Sound replacements:
Sounds are for their respective characters eg. finn uses lines from trailers for SW7
Kylo Ren saber sounds have been replaced to an actual font
Saber sound overhaul

UI
New UI taken from WOTF pack

Screenshots via Steam:
Steam Community :: Screenshot
More coming!

Installation:
  1. Download the .pk3 via the above link
  2. Place the .pk3 into your MBII directory which is through GameData>MBII>Placemodhere(where all other MBII Assets are)
  3. Play the game :D
Uninstallation:
Simply remove the .pk3 file

Expected version releases:
v2 - Before 2017

Note: I own none of the models I have simply added them into the game via taking them from JKHUB, however all sounds of Kylo's saber, Kylo ren himself, Rey and Finn have all be conducted by me via downloading parts of the movie and by using saber fonts.

Credits:
Perion
Foxi
Dark_apprentice - for models

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Once v1.4 is up I won't be working on this for around 1 & 1/2 months. I will be spending the extra time I have on the cult mod and management of the group. Otherwise I have been piled up with a shit tonne of work.

v1.4 to include new Kylo Ren skins, crash fix, and a few new hilts to be added along with perhaps some new models. Kylo Ren will now replace the shadowtroopers and not the Reborn's due to sound error's.

I love this pack

EDIT: I played a bit of the new 1.5 and noticed there were little to no changes to jedi and most changes were in sith(palpatine was replaced :( ) personally i prefer having certain characters over others(the good movie battle characters like palpatine vader and anakin rather then having multiple characters from animated series/KOTR) for now i switched back to 1.4 and hopefully palpatine will return in 2.0 :D

Last edited:
Wow, you really missed that March 10 expectation by almost two months now. Are you still working on this mod?

I quit MBII a couple months back after shit tonnes of drama between the two clans of GJO and Cultist so i havn't really been doing anything. I have since returned only slightly to this mod as seeing other friends have started playing as well which means that i will be further working on this mod but not so often, hence I may release a future version within the coming months but don't expect it for quite a while.

Moreover I am currently finding it difficult to find any worthwhile skins to add specifically for duelling that actually fit their character replacements, lightsabers on the other hand seem to be in plentiful amount along with lightsaber sound fonts.