(DaD) - New clan recruiting

Hello there, I'd like to formally announce that Dungeons and Degenerates (DaD) is a new clan looking for members! We are not a competitive clan, and are not limited to Movie Battles II. In this clan, you'll be able to play any game with any user in our discord! Hold debates in our Star Wars channel, spam our memes channel with your shitposting, or even join our Mos Eisley Cantina voice channel and listen to the Cantina Band play the best song in the world endlessly!

We do have a minor ranking system, but it is not based entirely off of skill or experience. Rather, it is mostly based off of your attitude/maturity, loyalty, and time put into helping the clan and it's members. As a community discord, we are very meme-friendly and genuine. We do not, however, support any racism or offensive content of any kind. Our discord is open to the public, but we ask that you keep toxicity to a minimum in here. Toxic, aggresssive, or otherwise hostile users will be punished accordingly.

All of our clan information, official rules, etc. can be found on our discord server:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
I would like to request alliance
cooltext296942698710663.gif

We do not, however, support any racism or offensive content of any kind. Our discord is open to the public, but we ask that you keep toxicity to a minimum in here. Toxic, aggresssive, or otherwise hostile users will be punished accordingly.

looks like I've found my new worst enemy

Hello there, I'd like to formally announce that Dungeons and Degenerates (DaD) is a new clan looking for members! We are not a competitive clan, and are not limited to Movie Battles II. In this clan, you'll be able to play any game with any user in our discord! Hold debates in our Star Wars channel, spam our memes channel with your shitposting, or even join our Mos Eisley Cantina voice channel and listen to the Cantina Band play the best song in the world endlessly!

We do have a minor ranking system, but it is not based entirely off of skill or experience. Rather, it is mostly based off of your attitude/maturity, loyalty, and time put into helping the clan and it's members. As a community discord, we are very meme-friendly and genuine. We do not, however, support any racism or offensive content of any kind. Our discord is open to the public, but we ask that you keep toxicity to a minimum in here. Toxic, aggresssive, or otherwise hostile users will be punished accordingly.

All of our clan information, official rules, etc. can be found on our discord server:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
can i join?

i just want to know what the process of naming this clan was

"Let's name it something coo-"

"DAD"

"Wha-"

"DAD"

"I don't thin-"

"DAD"